Week 4, Fish v. Bills - Predict the Score

newcam2012

36 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

London Fletcher was a beast. My favorite player growing up. Hurt so bad when he went to Washington. I cried. Went on to have 7 more very productive seasons. Anyway…

Bills W 34-27 in OT 

Since you called OT, would you like to modify that score?  Also, since the threads are merged, you have two different scores, so pick one.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

12 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Bills 31 - Miami 24 OT 

I think this game is going down to the wire and Allen is due for his first overtime win. 

It would be 30 to 24 if that were the case so you should get the credit if that's the final score in overtime.

I'll go Fins 38, Bills 30.  The two biggest problems with our defense is tackling and a lack of speed guys in the secondary.  The Dolphins are the best team in the NFL to expose that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Dolphins- 27

Bills- 23

Before the season I said the Bills and Dolphins would likely split this year. This is the Miami win. The Dolphins have a lot of ways to burn a defense right now and likely even more in the bag that isn't on film, yet. I think they have a few things earmarked for this one. 

Even in a loss, I still see the Bills defense slowing the Miami offense. I can't see Allen staying patient and throwing checkdowns in this one. He's a competitor and he's likely going to feel he needs to push to keep up with the Miami offense causing a few mistakes. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Tyreek hill was a bill killer….with the chiefs.  He’s got under 150 total yards against us in 3 meetings with the dolphins.

I feel like Miami sees stronger diminishing returns playing a good defense over a bad one compared to your average team because they’re a bit gimmicky.  Tua really only uses the middle of the field and he doesn’t really have to go through progressions.   I’m expecting a one score bills win in the 31-27 range.

Miami won’t be going up against a completely incompetent offense so they should have less possessions.  That was a lot of the problem in the broncos/pats games 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 2

Shootout style game where Buffalo jumps ahead early and never relents the lead but Miami is always within a few points to tie or take the lead. Allen puts the Bills back up late with a TD to Diggs making it 31-27 with 1:00 left. Miami gets to midfield but Milano gets an INT on a forced throw on 3rd down at the Buffalo 30 to end it.

Allen 24-32 301 3 TDs 28 yds rush

Cook 71 yds rush 15 attempts

Diggs 145 yds 8 rec 1 TD

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Tyreek hill was a bill killer….with the chiefs.  He’s got under 150 total yards against us in 3 meetings with the dolphins.

I feel like Miami sees stronger diminishing returns playing a good defense over a bad one compared to your average team because they’re a bit gimmicky.  Tua really only uses the middle of the field and he doesn’t really have to go through progressions.   I’m expecting a one score bills win in the 31-27 range.

Miami won’t be going up against a completely incompetent offense so they should have less possessions.  That was a lot of the problem in the broncos/pats games 

Yes and no.

First meeting last year Buffalo paid a LOT of attention to him...which allowed Waddle to go over 100 yards. Second game and playoffs game Hill had 69 yards in each (nice) but ended up with 16 catches between the 2 games with a TD. And again in the regular season game with the focus on him Waddle topped 100 yards. 

So while he himself isn't lighting up the stat sheet the attention he draws allows the other playmakers on the team (and this year Miami has a TON of those) to flourish. His presence alone is a killer.

9 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Yes and no.

First meeting last year Buffalo paid a LOT of attention to him...which allowed Waddle to go over 100 yards. Second game and playoffs game Hill had 69 yards in each (nice) but ended up with 16 catches between the 2 games with a TD. And again in the regular season game with the focus on him Waddle topped 100 yards. 

So while he himself isn't lighting up the stat sheet the attention he draws allows the other playmakers on the team (and this year Miami has a TON of those) to flourish. His presence alone is a killer.

That’s an improvement from when he got a lot of attention on the chiefs and still dropped huge stats on us 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.