With the Bills off today, which game are you focusing on and why?

Nextmanup

Just now, Dablitzkrieg said:

Pittsburgh vs 49ers

Just has an old-school physical game feel for me

I think this one could be a very good game.  SF is rock solid and Pittsburgh (in our butt kicking) looks ready to make a statement; they'll go as far as their QB can take them.  Not sure where that is.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Pittsburgh vs 49ers

Just has an old-school physical game feel for me

Same here. Having lived in the burgh for over a dozen years (with my kids hardcore Steelers fans) the Steelers are always in the back burner 

• Like (+1) 1

Well that’s good.  I seem to have made an impact and provided a wake up call.  Good thread.  Thanks for posting it.

Miami and SD certainly tops the list due to afc east ramifications.  Eager to see what Kellen Moore does with that talent.  Eager to see how Miami’s OL holds up vs Bosa and Mack.  Eager to see how Miami’s defense looks.

While I’m not a niner fan by any means, I watch all of their games with my best friend who’s a die hard niner fan.  I can’t wait to see how the each offensive line unit fare vs dominating defensive lines.  

Browns- Bengals:  Schwartz in cleveland is a big addition imo.  They have a talented D.  Can he get the most out of them?  I find the Browns to be a very intriguing team this year.  Can Watson get back what made him special? How will the Bengals new S’s fare replacing Bates and Bell.  Can irv smith stay healthy and reach his potential. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

I agree. No Trace Armstead for the fish. Tua might be in trouble early this season. 

Good thing for Miami!! They’d be a efffffed if he was playing!  🤣 

30 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I will have Steelers - 9ers on one screen. Redzone on the other

Do you have yt tv or stream them?  You can watch multiple games at the same time now.  

12/16 AFC teams have realistic playoff aspirations this year.   Almost every game involving an AFC team is interesting, because its outcome matters. 

Among the early slate, seeing where Burrows and Watson are at is pretty interesting. 
Seeing where the Dolphins are at in the later game 

Patriots game would be interesting if it turns into an upset. 

19 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Dolphins/Chargers

Want to see if we have anything to worry about with the Dolphins and see whether the Chargers finally get it right.

Bengals/ Browns 

Same reason.

Yes, on paper this is the best Browns team since they came back in 1999.

I think Cedric Tillman works, making them 4-deep at WR, I think their offensive line is back to top of the NFL status.

I want to see how the Bengals look defensively, as most all their starters are in their prime. 

The Chargers? I want to see Herbert with an actual NFL offensive scheme, and like the Browns, they go 4-deep at WR.

49ers v Steelers - Going to the bar with a yellow and black fan, we'll be in front of that screen, though they have just about every game on many screens.

Bengals v Browns - The early battle for Ohio bragging rights.

Porpoise v Chargers - One of them will get a loss and that's a good thing. Hopefully the Porpoise sinks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.