Predict the Bills 1st offensive play. Win VALUABLE PRIZES!!

BuffaloBillyG

Bragging rights. That's the valuable prize. 

I believe the Bills will come out in their "11.5 formation". Diggs, Davis on the outside. Kincaid in the slot. 

First play will be a slant to Dalton Kincaid for 6 yards. Nothing fancy. Safe completion to get Josh in a rhythm. This also gets the rookie involved early and gets him going. 

What say you?

• Like (+1) 3

I’ve just been informed that having positive opinions about the Bills is ignorance, so in my new effort to be a well-informed citizen of TBD this is my prediction.

Lazy, golf-obsessed, Josh Allen heaves a long pass to Diggs along the left sideline. Diggs, who spent the night before in his hotel room with multiple strippers, is too hung over and loses sight of the ball. Sauce picks it off and returns it for the TD. This starts a miserable 6-11 season and half of TBD is ecstatic to be proven right on the Internet which we all know is the ultimate life goal.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

I have been thinking about this, since I knew it would come up.  I had pretty much decided on that quick slant to Kincaid that we saw a lot in pre-season, and I was only a bit more optimistic than you.  I was thinking 8 yard gain.  But....since you picked that....I will go with one of my other two choices.  One is a fake handoff to Cook, only to set up a middle screen to Cook.  I saw them run this at least once in pre-season and it would be a good play to help slow down the interior rush.  The other is Kincaid in motion and at the snap he seals the end, allowing Cook to run wide.  I think I'm going to go with the middle screen....for 17 yards.

Edited by fergie's ire
typo
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I believe the Bills will come out in their "11.5 formation". Diggs, Davis on the outside. Kincaid in the slot. 

First play will be a slant to Dalton Kincaid for 6 yards. Nothing fancy. Safe completion to get Josh in a rhythm. This also gets the rookie involved early and gets him going. 

What say you?

I am going with the boring prediction - handoff to Cook for 4 yards

2 hours ago, Your Brown Eye said:

Fake 23 blast with a back-side George reverse

Like our lives depended on it.  Looks like Brown Eye saw this for Labor Day weekend…

“Coach McD (Micah Hyde and Poyer in tandem), we’ve walked onto this field perfect, and if it’s all the same to you, we as a team would like to leave that way!”

GO BILLS!!! 

3 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

What say you?

I think the winner should get Kair Elam's notebook

Edited by RobbRiddick
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BillsClinton said:

Handoff to CJ Spiller from the shotgun. Dances around in the backfield. Tackled for loss. -2

I'll see that offer and say:

Start Matt Cassell at QB with Tyrod Taylor at WR!

We did this for our first play under Rex Ryan in 2015.

Edited by boyst
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.