Predict the Final Win total

Buffalo Boy

The Bills have the best team they have had, to my look, in the Josh era.

The D is a question mark due to the coaching and MLB situation.

The AFC East looks to be tougher ahead of the season . This could be a mirage, think AFC West last year. Who knows.

13-4 Regular season

We get the the one seed due to Chiefs taking a step back and the AFCN is tough so the Bengals are an 11 win team. 
    3-0 and a Lombardy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

The AFC East looks to be tougher ahead of the season . This could be a mirage, think AFC West last year. Who knows.

13-4 Regular season

We get the the one seed due to Chiefs taking a step back and the AFCN is tough so the Bengals are an 11 win team. 
    3-0 and a Lombardy

The Bills are going to Italy?  (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Beews go 13-4, win the AFC East.

We get to AFCCG, choke it away again.

McD still coach in 2024, lather, rinse, repeat.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

I have the Bills at 11-6. 

I truly believe this team is better than last years. As a matter of fact, by the end of this season I think this team will prove to be the most talented roster McDermott has had in his time here. If they get to the playoffs reasonably healthy I easily see a deep playoff run. AFCCG at minimum. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

13-4 Regular season

3-0 and a Lombardy

Feel the exact same way!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

7 losses? I can’t stand anyone negative!   Your superfan status has been revoked!

😂

But I have them winning the Lombardi.  To amplify we tie with the Jets at 10-7 but they win the tie break.  But we then beat the Bengals for the AFC and the Seahawks for the Lombardi.

Edited by oldmanfan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Just surprising anyone outside of a Seahawks fan thinks the Seahawks will get to the SB…

I think they win their division.  I don’t see Purdue being effective for the Niners over an entire season.  And I don’t think the Eagles repeat trying to get used to new coordinators on both sides of the ball.

Barring another series of injuries and major disruptions like last season, this team will be better than last year.

But the schedule is considerably tougher.

I figure it comes out to 11 wins in the regular season, and a stronger performance in the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I am tempted to nod to the supposedly tougher schedule and say 11 wins, but the reality is predicting strength of schedule based on last years results is a losing game.  It rarely works out that way.  13-4, including 2 losses in the division TBD.  The Bills and Chiefs are the class of the AFC and meet again in the Championship game.  

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

12-5 but three losses will be Bengals, Chiefs, Eagles and the narrative will be that the Bills are a step below those 3 teams. 

Make the AFCCG and lose there again is what my gut is telling me. But with the right bounces this can be a Superbowl team.

If the Bills lose all those three games, they will INDEED be a step below those teams.   The Bills have to win 2 out of the 3 games to show they belong in that elite tier.  These are the four best teams in the NFL along with the 49ers.

THe hard part for the Bills is that ALL the three games are on the ROAD.   Go Bills !

4 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

13-4 Regular season

3-0 and a Lombardy

With our schedule, I think their floor (not factoring in any injuries to critical players) is 11 wins and their ceiling is 14 wins.

I will roll with 13-4 and I think this is the year we reach the SB.  While the AFC is loaded, team to team though I just don't see another roster that I can definitively say is better overall.  I think this is the year we break through and head to the Super Bowl.  

For all the heat the Bills get right now from media and fans, we were still 8 points away from being undefeated despite major injuries, including Von and to Allens throwing elbow.  Tre also wasn't close to himself either, and those are 3 of our 4 best players on the team.  Then there was the emotional drain of everything the team and the city endured last year.  Still, just 8 points away from undefeated.

Coming in hungry, with a chip on their shoulder, and healthy with less hype I think is going to be a recipe to get over the hump.  

PS:  I am fully aware that after each of the 4 losses the usual suspects will flood the board with Fire McD, Fire Beane, Trade Diggs, etc threads.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• AFC East Division champion 
  • Go 4-2 in division with split with Miami and Jets 
  • Go 2-1 in the AWAY games against the best teams in Football (KC, CIN, PHI).
  • Go 3-1 in the remaining conference games  (DEN, Raiders, Chargers, Jacksonville)
  • Go 3-0 against the NFC conference 
  • Go 1-0 on the 17th game

Total 13-4 and host a home playoff game (#2 or #3 seed).  

The 4 losses are against their toughest opponents in the schedule.  

Playoffs - 

• Get to play the Ravens at home and win that game.
  • Go to Cincinnati and win this time 
  • Host the AFC Championship against Jacksonville (who had stunned the Chiefs) and win to go to SB

Super Bowl

• Beat the 49ers in the Super Bowl to lift the coveted (and elusive) Lombardi.  Allen is the Super Bowl MVP

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.