Josh's commercials

DrDawkinstein

I don't care what anyone says, it's still cool to see a Bills player getting national recoginition in ads. 

Call it a distraction or whatever you want, but I still enjoy it. Peyton Manning became a much more beloved player after people saw his personality shine through in ads, so hopefully it'll do the same with Josh 😁

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, uticaclub said:

Theres plenty of middle ground between warm UC and triple hopped cucumber/orange IPA

Please tell me this is just hyperbole.

Otherwise, all I can say is "hats off" to whoever boosted the efficiency of the vomiting process to 100%.  Don't even need to ingest/regurgitate anymore. Just bottle the puke straight up, and call it a day.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/31/2023 at 2:09 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

He's gonna be the biggest star on the planet soon.  You Buffalonians need to step up your drinking and ditch the PBR....start drinking higher end craft beer.  You're a city with a soon to be mega celebrity....be a little more high class in your drinking.

We’ll start sipping better beers when you stop eating chicken wings like an 8 year old that only sees his dad on weekends. Ranch 🤦‍♂️ 

3 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

We’ll start sipping better beers when you stop eating chicken wings like an 8 year old that only sees his dad on weekends. Ranch 🤦‍♂️ 

Just to let you know, I’m in the process of invent a ranch flavored beer.  It will be called The Horse Ranch.  “Beer so good, it will make your taste buds stable”

Edited by Royale with Cheese

Just seen a second Verizon commercial which I guess will be a continuous series. I love how Josh comes off in them but I HATE how they style his hair. He doesn’t even wear it like that and it looks ridiculous on him. Comical even 😂. If I was him I’d tell they commercial stylist that I would never leave the house looking like this so let’s not! Even if he was to style it like that, it would be for some fashionable event. It doesn’t match the jersey at all! 🤣😂🤣

Once this installment hits YouTube or I can get a still shot I’ll update this post. 

update:

44390-D96-523-B-4-E05-9-EBB-AFF5742-EFED

Edited by StHustle

4 minutes ago, rusty shackleford said:

Yeah there is at least two now. Had the hall of fame game on last night (strictly as background noise) and saw this one come one. His hair is terrible though.

Yea I was barely paying attention to the game so I must have missed it.

9 hours ago, StHustle said:

Just seen a second Verizon commercial which I guess will be a continuous series. I love how Josh comes off in them but I HATE how they style his hair. He doesn’t even wear it like that and it looks ridiculous on him. Comical even 😂. If I was him I’d tell they commercial stylist that I would never leave the house looking like this so let’s not! Even if he was to style it like that, it would be for some fashionable event. It doesn’t match the jersey at all! 🤣😂🤣

Once this installment hits YouTube or I can get a still shot I’ll update this post. 

update:

I don't think he gives a ***** 🤣

10 hours ago, StHustle said:

update:

What did you have in mind?   I've seen him wear it like that,  just a bit more unkempt.  Unfortunately for Josh he has what I call "lady hair".  He can't rock that close shorn "chia pet" hair that most men have.  His hair is too fine and thick.   Put clippers on that and it turns to fuzz.   And his facial features are too soft for that look anyway.   He's leaning into what he has, IMO.

• Haha (+1) 1

• Simon changed the title to Josh's commercials
5 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

We all love Nick and his voodoo doll he has of Josh by his bed at home but he does inadvertently make a really valid argument. How good would this team be with say an average QB. 

About as good as the Chiefs without Mahomes or the Bengals without Burrow.

• Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

We all love Nick and his voodoo doll he has of Josh by his bed at home but he does inadvertently make a really valid argument. How good would this team be with say an average QB. 

Talk about a punchable face.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

How good would the Chiefs be without Mahomes?  It's a stupid supposition.  NFL teams need a star QB in order to be successful.  That's why they are drafted so high.

31 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Chiefs didn't miss a beat when Henne came in vs Jags fwiw 

Dallas only lost one game when Dak got knocked out last year. If Josh missed a month could this team hold down and go say 2-2 I really don’t know. 

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Oh really?

josh-allen-stefon-diggs.jpg

Well Josh didn’t give up 30 first downs in the Bengals game so it is a valid point. 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.