Per WGR, Bills cancel day 3 of minicamp

Big Turk

Then why have this crap?  There were only 3 days to begin with!

Please tell me what a guy like Stefon Diggs took away from the experience.

They should have told him to stay home, wherever the hell he lives in the offseason.  You know it ain't buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

I'm going to predict the PR spin will be "It's no big deal, we feel the team in great shape, we're feeling good about where we're at."  But the real ones know the truth, someone slept with someone or something and someone somewhere is mad or whatever!

And yes, I will be cutting and pasting this 150 times into the thread to prove to everyone that I'm right. :beer: 

• Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I’m concerned if and only if PSE tells me to be concerned. And if they’re not concerned then I’m a lemming with an untested IQ who listens to Prodigy while ascending to not-so-great heights… or some such nonsense. 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, transient said:

I’m concerned if and only if PSE tells me to be concerned. And if they’re not concerned then I’m a lemming with an untested IQ who listens to Prodigy while ascending to not-so-great heights… or some such nonsense. 

Sounds like it.

14 minutes ago, Heitz said:

I'm going to predict the PR spin will be "It's no big deal, we feel the team in great shape, we're feeling good about where we're at."  But the real ones know the truth, someone slept with someone or something and someone somewhere is mad or whatever!

And yes, I will be cutting and pasting this 150 times into the thread to prove to everyone that I'm right. :beer: 

Fiiiine, but what’s your tested IQ score and how many engineers do you employ?

I thought so….

3 minutes ago, T&C said:

What do you mean by this?

I think he meant the cancelling was a sign of more strife within the team, but it sounds like this is routine.

I don't see the point of planning and arranging something like this, doing it for 2 days, and then calling it!  Finish it out...work on some things...make the team better.

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 2

19 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

Rumor is that McD hooked up with Brittney after the draft and the whole locker room is unraveling. 

I love TBD sometimes - I just spit my drink out. 🤣

6 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Fiiiine, but what’s your tested IQ score and how many engineers do you employ?

I thought so….

IDK, but I'm sure It's high!  Wait, wait, I meant *I'm* high, my bad.  🙃

And precisely zero - I employ fun people, in a fun industry and let the nerds do the engineering... 🧐 🤣

3 minutes ago, Heitz said:

I love TBD sometimes - I just spit my drink out. 🤣

IDK, but I'm sure It's high!  Wait, wait, I meant *I'm* high, my bad.  🙃

And precisely zero - I employ fun people, in a fun industry and let the nerds do the engineering... 🧐 🤣

Why so harsh on the engineers? Trains can be fun…

• Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, transient said:

Why so harsh on the engineers? Trains can be fun…

I kid, I kid - big fan of a lot of engineered things! :beer: 

It was more a joking nod to Kenny Powers "I play real sports, I'm not trying to be the best at exercise".  But like, the opposite and business related. 🤣

32 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Can someone lecture me asap about how vital these events are 

Without day 3 of OTAs everyone’s excused from attending. If everyone is excused from attending, what is there to spend the whole day in pointless speculation about? If there’s nothing to engage in pointless speculation about then I’m more likely to do work. I don’t like working as much as I enjoy engaging in pointless speculation, therefore these events are vital to me maximizing my enjoyment of Thursday, dammit!!

The whole team hates each other and can’t stand being around each other. The locker room has become toxic, the culture is dead and the team is on the decline OR there is nothing left to go over, pack it up until training camp, and take the day to golf with your teammates.

Edited by uticaclub

2 hours ago, eball said:

Teams do this literally every year.  It’s a “reward” to the players for showing up and buying in.

But in this case it is proof of utter dysfunction.  Bon Jovi swooping in and moving us to Toronto in 3……2…….1…..

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.