2023 NFL draft LIVE thread

Einstein

1 minute ago, frostbitmic said:

Addison goes to the Ravens or Vikings.

Not to worry. The best long snapper in a generation is coming up for us. He will beat Tasker into the HOF. Just wait, this place will be bedlam! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Process said:

If Addison makes it past Baltimore we have to make a move. Get ahead of the Giants.

Giants may go CB.  They have a need there and there is some good ones available. But its 50/50 cause WR is still  a very good possibility. I say we stay. If they draft Addison/Flowers the trade down and if not then draft our WR

7 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Why did Olave go so much higher than JSN? 

Far more complete WR with more high end talent . 

As I’ve said all along it’s a very weak draft for WR’s

• Agree 1

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Who are the good interior olinemen? Looks like none have come off the board. Would love to be in a spot to take the best one! 

Well you’ll hear Torrence as that guy but I think the best interior guy remaining is Joe Tippmann 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Levis will go to the Vikes. Unlike when I wanted Ngata and Orakpo, I would like to be on the record that I have no idea which of the best five guys left I want, and will get excited about whoever we pick and then watch him not play much as a rookie on our super talented roster.

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

Levi’s was slated to go top 5, no?

Levis looks like he was the red herring QB this year. Saw something yesterday about teams uncomfortable with his personality and him not really being dominate against top teams last year. He may still go at the back end of round 1 with someone coming back up for him. 

2 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Giants may go CB.  They have a need there and there is some good ones available. But its 50/50 cause WR is still  a very good possibility. I say we stay. If they draft Addison/Flowers the trade down and if not then draft our WR

Is Feliciano the Giants Center ? ... if so look for Tippmann

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.