Yolo sighting?

Riverboat Ritchie

2 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

And complete lack of humor.  Definitely the same poster.

I know you were being funny but I do appreciate the effort she puts in and the way she presents her arguments. Before engaging her in a debate, you better be sure you have a load of facts and data. 

Edited by Fan in Chicago
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I know you were being funny but I do appreciate the effort she puts in and the way she presents her arguments. Before engaging her in a debate, you better be sure you have a load of facts and data. 

Yes very good at putting the effort in to read up on things that had no background in........not so good at understanding there is context involved when you are reading on subjects that you have no prior knowledge.   

• Like (+1) 5

18 hours ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

So hitting the Peloton and checked to see who with #BillsMafia on ride.  Nobody on so went to check all time #billsmafia and came across dude in 40s from Lake Elmo MN with same screenshot of dog in fire as profile pic.  Perhaps Yolo moved and changed screen names?  Guy took ride just seven days ago.  Hope he is ok as topics and news are pretty dry with him gone even if off season. Go Bills Go Yolo. 

This mystery might be one for Netflix 

That Avatar is from a 2013 Gunshow cartoon by K.C. Green.

It's become a meme, meaning fairly widespread use - it's not trademarked by Yolo in Ohio or anything.

24 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

So you're saying that more than one person on the Internet can use the same profile pic?

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

I get it, it is probably not him and it’s a popular meme but how many people use the meme as their profile pic on this site that has thousands of members?  As far as I know it was only him. Then you get on the Peloton and same Meme is used when you see who from #Billsmafia is riding which as far as I have seen is only time I have seen meme too. Again probably not him and the whole topic is silly but statistically it seems somewhat significant.  Hope he is well and Go Bills. 

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yes very good at putting the effort in to read up on things that had no background in........not so good at understanding there is context involved when you are reading on subjects that you have no prior knowledge.   

you bat 1,000 huh 🙄🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

its funny when you cry because everyone likes YOLO better than you 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Eyeroll 1

Maybe he was meeting with a crooked police captain and a drug lord who put a hit on his father.  Got picked up at Dempsey’s and taken to Louis in the Bronx.

While at dinner…Yolo took them both out and he’s got to hide out in Sicily for awhile.  He will be back by training camp.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Haha (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Maybe he was meeting with a crooked police captain and a drug lord who put a hit on his father.  Got picked up at Dempsey’s and taken to Louis in the Bronx.

While at dinner…Yolo took them both out and he’s got to hide out in Sicily for awhile.  He will be back by training camp.

So you're the one who hid the gun in the bathroom stall.

• Haha (+1) 2

I bet he's fine.  Just weird.

How else can you explain posting here 24/7, then NOTHING.

This is more or less the same trick 26Cornerblitz pulled too.  

OCD and/or manic-depressive.  Probably in a depressive phase.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

This thread illustrates one thing I do NOT like about the internet Bills chat community is that when a poster goes POOF if you respected and looked forward to reading their posts and then all of a sudden Nada? You rarely have any way of knowing unless someone has that persons contact info.  The anonymity is both a blessing.... fundamental Right to privacy Yes, .....but also a curse in that we are left with zilcho info and we want t know SUP Dangit.

No appearances is very concerning for a guy who was so prolific.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

200.gif

On 2/28/2023 at 9:26 PM, Nextmanup said:

I bet he's fine.  Just weird.

How else can you explain posting here 24/7, then NOTHING.

This is more or less the same trick 26Cornerblitz pulled too.  

OCD and/or manic-depressive.  Probably in a depressive phase.

Hoping he’s fine.  If so, maybe he’s sick of the negative crap here and decided it’s not fun anymore. If I had more of a life, maybe I would. And I’m vacationing in Puerto Rico right now. Not that I would be missed like Yolo. He’s one of my favorites. 

• Like (+1) 7

15 hours ago, Dopey said:

Hoping he’s fine.  If so, maybe he’s sick of the negative crap here and decided it’s not fun anymore. If I had more of a life, maybe I would. And I’m vacationing in Puerto Rico right now. Not that I would be missed like Yolo. He’s one of my favorites. 

Someone who posts as frequently as him wouldn't just up and pull chocks because he was "sick of the negative crap here"... he hasn't been on since January 22nd. Something is definitely wrong and I have been trying to keep things light, but I am now very concerned. Can't play it off anymore...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

16 hours ago, Dopey said:

The negativity has been insane. The way half this board discusses this team you would've thought they went 0-16 and each player personally came thru and slapped each board members mama. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3