Yolo sighting?

Riverboat Ritchie

3 hours ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

So hitting the Peloton and checked to see who with #BillsMafia on ride.  Nobody on so went to check all time #billsmafia and came across dude in 40s from Lake Elmo MN with same screenshot of dog in fire as profile pic.  Perhaps Yolo moved and changed screen names?  Guy took ride just seven days ago.  Hope he is ok as topics and news are pretty dry with him gone even if off season. Go Bills Go Yolo. 

This mystery might be one for Netflix 

MN doesn’t sound right 

3 hours ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

So hitting the Peloton and checked to see who with #BillsMafia on ride.  Nobody on so went to check all time #billsmafia and came across dude in 40s from Lake Elmo MN with same screenshot of dog in fire as profile pic.  Perhaps Yolo moved and changed screen names?  Guy took ride just seven days ago.  Hope he is ok as topics and news are pretty dry with him gone even if off season. Go Bills Go Yolo. 

This mystery might be one for Netflix 

Yolo is near cbus, Ohio. Not MN.

I thought I had his number somewhere or did at one point but can't find it. I think he's ok just a respite. 

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Also, who is Happless now?   Beck Water?

I am. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Rico said:

Doesn't mean anything, I've been registered as Chico since 2003.

Yeah.........there are lot's of folks with multiple accounts.

Some people can hide pretty well......but others........like Ryan L Bilz on the run from TSW law as Teddy KGB.......were rather obvious.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Also, who is Happless now?   Beck Water?

Given Beck Water's detailed and thoughtful writing style and her complaining against Allen not taking the short game, I am sure she is Hapless who was Hopeful before.

3 hours ago, chongli said:

Beck Water has been registered too long to be Hapless.

Hapless was previously Hopeful. She has been around a long time 

Edit - fixed gender. My ignorance 

Edited by Fan in Chicago
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Given Beck Water's detailed and thoughtful writing style and his complaining against Allen not taking the short game, I am sure he is Hapless who was Hopeful before.

Hapless was previously Hopeful. He has been around a long time 

Ok good point! [Hapless is a "she", btw.]

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Given Beck Water's detailed and thoughtful writing style and his complaining against Allen not taking the short game, I am sure he is Hapless who was Hopeful before.

Hapless was previously Hopeful. He has been around a long time 

Not a he. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, KzooMike said:

His handle is "you only live once in Ohio". He is a die hard Ohio State fan. He knows the Big Ten extremely well and does not seem to care for people from Michigan = Ohio State = Ohio resident. Did he ever say anything that would indicate he isn't from Ohio? Just saying. Not ready to join the search party. Tons of people take breaks here. If somebody really wanted to determine if something was out of sorts (stopping short of saying wrong) they could review if he has eve had a gap in his post history. People are creatures of habit. If this is the only time in 20,000+ posts he has had a gap then something is up. Who knows what. 

He has crossed over to the "other side".  He always wanted to have a cup of coffee with John Harbaugh in the Big House.  Seriously, hope alll is well!

15 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

26corner blitz took out SlimShady’s Space Force too 

Lmao when 26corner left because he fought so hard for Josh Rosen as a Cardinal.  

I thought 26cb might have been Rosen's agent.  Certainly had the same disdainful attitude for the 'great unwashed' on TBD-TSW, who couldn't see Rosen's QB superiority. 🤔

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah.........there are lot's of folks with multiple accounts.

Some people can hide pretty well......but others........like Ryan L Bilz on the run from TSW law as Teddy KGB.......were rather obvious.

I can’t imagine some folks would get banned and make a new username just to keep posting.

• Haha (+1) 1