Has anyone heard from Yolo?

SDS

I get taking a break, if that's what he's doing.  And I hope that's what he's doing - his posting is so informative.

Usually I don't post at all for months after the season ends. It generally ends in sort of heartbreaking fashion, and I just put it aside for awhile. I don't think I started posting again last year until the draft.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Airseven said:

He’s not on the internet everyday. Imagine that.

He has been uncharacteristically absent since late January, and we usually get some sort of news posting at least once or twice a week.  Some members are noticed when missing.  Others, not so much.

I hope Yolo is smiling like Cuba Gooding, Jr as Rod Tidwell in Jerry McGuire, soaking in the love before springing up to once again entertain us all!!!

Seriously, a break can be healthy, I hope that’s all it is. 

• Agree 3

5 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

As a suggestion, you could access one of those 'Find a Person' sites, and pay (literally)a couple of bucks, to get his contact info. I did this once, to find an old college buddy, whose last name was 'Smith'.

We're all fairly anonymous here, aren't we? Only a handful of posters ever met me and a few have my number.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

We're all fairly anonymous here, aren't we? Only a handful of posters ever met me and a few have my number.

So…..you didn’t pick up on the facial recognition at the home opener a couple years ago? Cool.   😋

I kid, it seems I’ve got two straight books dealing with this creepy stuff! I’m BORING! Leave me alone! Nuthin’ to hide here…..

Somebody has probably already PM’ed YOLO. If he wants back, he knows he’ll have a warm welcome. I hope it’s just a healthy break. I get that, and he deserves it. 

Maybe the Bills can draft the guy who becomes the best ever OSU WR in the NFL. A four time Super Bowl MVP, and first ballot HOF guy! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, JohnNord said:

26Cornerblitz was Yolo’s alias

There are times that DC Tom really  needs to stop by this forum. 🤨

For some reason, I always thought Yolo lives in western Ohio.  The rail derailment is towards the state's eastern border.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 1