Eli Apple - jackass of the year

QB Bills

4 minutes ago, Bills Fan in MD said:

Honestly, I was done with that team after Burrow went off after the game about the league putting tickets to the neutral site on sale.  If you look on Ticketmaster even now the Bengals had sold tickets to the AFC championship in Cincinnati on the chance that Jacksonville beat KC.

I like Burrow a lot but that was so lame.

This had to come from the coaching staff. The Bengals were in a post-Hamlin funk like the Bills. They manufactured outrage about being wronged by the league and the Bills to get their killer instinct back. It worked so well that the whole city is frothing at the mouth.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

I hope whoever goes to the Super Bowl from the AFC gets crushed so hard people are turning off their TVs after the halftime show

Honestly if it's the Bengals I could see them getting rolled exactly how they did last year against a strong defensive team in the Eagles or the 49ers.

Was looking at a lot of tweets Apple was retweeting. The Bills OL was an even bigger problem than I thought when watching live. Too many jailbreak plays and Dawkins was getting beat like a drum, along with Saffold. Meanwhile you have Cinci backups doing nasty things to our starters…

3 hours ago, QB Bills said:

He's on a twitter roll right now calling out Diggs and Allen and even took a shot at the Damar Hamlin situation. I legit hate this guy and that team more than any other team right now. With this clown and Burrow's arrogance, I say the hell with all the goodwill from the past. I hope (gulp) KC crushes them. Don't see that happening though, unfortunately.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EliApple/with_replies

He gets it from his momma

5 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Eli Apple is one of the worst starting corners in the league, literally the butt of jokes of other WR's and players in the league. Thats why he is on his 4th team since being drafted in 2016

I remember hearing stories about how obnoxious his Giants teammates thought he was.

This guy has actually started 78 games in his 7 year career and has 5 interceptions.  

Matt Milano has 8 picks in 69 games just for reference.

Edited by Epstein's Mother

6 hours ago, DapperCam said:

I hope whoever goes to the Super Bowl from the AFC gets crushed so hard people are turning off their TVs after the halftime show

I’m pretty sure that will be the case this year and maybe that’s why it’s good we are done. The Silver lining is that we don’t have to endure as Super Bowl loss. This defense was there whether it was health relate or not. 

I’m willing to bet a lot of Bengals’ players had to bite their tongue and not criticize the bills for not continuing the week 17 game. They felt like the got screwed (and maybe they did) and this is their way of letting us know. 

I don’t take it personally. Winners get to talk and losers have to take it. 

This, my friends, is how rivalries are born and hatred is bred. You can bet money that next year's game will be circled on the calendar from the moment the schedule is released. I also fully believe in the "you reap what you sow" principle and there are more than a couple guys on that team who will catch it in due time. 

Edited by H2o
  • Agree 1

Who cares. That's trash talking, worse is said on the field every game. They owned the Bills & so they get to say whatever they want. If Bills don't like it then beat them the next time they play them, that's it.

I'll be routing for Cincy the rest of the way. I was at the game in Cincy, the way they & their fans handled that was classy. It was a cool city & their fans we're very cool to interact & talk ***** with. Plus if they win I know we're 18 pts away from it, but if they loose then we're even further away from a championship then we think. 

Edited by Donuts and Doritos
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

7 hours ago, QB Bills said:

He's on a twitter roll right now calling out Diggs and Allen and even took a shot at the Damar Hamlin situation. I legit hate this guy and that team more than any other team right now. With this clown and Burrow's arrogance, I say the hell with all the goodwill from the past. I hope (gulp) KC crushes them. Don't see that happening though, unfortunately.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EliApple/with_replies

As a fellow Bills fan , here’s a free idea , life advice type thing.  Put the phone down , close your twitter app.  Do you have some close family , life changing ties with apple?   Is he a primary member of your family that has influenced your life and health ? If a tree falls in the woods with no one around, does it still impact your life ? Lol!   What the f effect does apple have in your life other than a game he played in for one hour ?  
You have  control over your life so enjoy it.   Does an app and some idiot you have no formal relationship with have a tangible , positive effect or enhance your future in any way?  I’m betting the answer is no.  If you spend that  time reading about your chosen career , spend time exercising for your health , engage in talking to a real , present   person or family member who has influenced your well being, would you even  have seen any nonsense from a guy who clearly cares only about himself as  you are nonexistent to him ?!  
You really want to waste emotion hating someone who wrote nonsense you didn’t even have to see on an app that exists virtually and will in no way benefit you as a person? Seems silly  if that’s how you want to spend what little quality time we are given to enjoy life, health , and those who add joy to our  life.  If you want to make HIS  life more meaningful , keep paying attention to his drivel. It’s your loss.  I bet you know someone older , or struggling financially , or facing something like having a dying parent, who you might really help and would benefit from your attention and time. .  But you want to be affected by Eli apple ?  As they would say on ESPN, C’mon man  !  Lol !  Best wishes. 😀👍.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

Ya but real winners post messages in those threads criticizing why it exists. You're a real one, pal. Take your victory lap. 

"ya but" what are you really whining about?  a guy who took a few pretty innocuous shots at the losing opponent?  who cares?

you could have stuffed this gem into the other Eli Apple thread....no?

This is just another example of why I don't believe in "Teams of Destiny" or good karma/bad karma, uniform superstitions, etc.. 

It's all nonsense when it comes to sports.  There are many examples of A-holes like this guy winning Championships or teams that don't deserve to win, WIN it ALL.     

11 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

"ya but" what are you really whining about?  a guy who took a few pretty innocuous shots at the losing opponent?  who cares?

you could have stuffed this gem into the other Eli Apple thread....no?

I care. And so do some other Bills fans it seems. And making light of a guy who was briefly dead on the field in front of him isn't innocuous in my opinion, but you do you.

For the life of me, I really don't get your schtick. You spend most of your time on this board criticizing others' posts on how irrelevant or unimportant they are. Most of us get that we cheer for laundry and this isn't anything more than a hobby. You seem to be constantly advertising this enlightenment though. Why?

27 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

As a fellow Bills fan , here’s a free idea , life advice type thing.  Put the phone down , close your twitter app.  Do you have some close family , life changing ties with apple?   Is he a primary member of your family that has influenced your life and health ? If a tree falls in the woods with no one around, does it still impact your life ? Lol!   What the f effect does apple have in your life other than a game he played in for one hour ?  
You have  control over your life so enjoy it.   Does an app and some idiot you have no formal relationship with have a tangible , positive effect or enhance your future in any way?  I’m betting the answer is no.  If you spend that  time reading about your chosen career , spend time exercising for your health , engage in talking to a real , present   person or family member who has influenced your well being, would you even  have seen any nonsense from a guy who clearly cares only about himself as  you are nonexistent to him ?!  
You really want to waste emotion hating someone who wrote nonsense you didn’t even have to see on an app that exists virtually and will in no way benefit you as a person? Seems silly  if that’s how you want to spend what little quality time we are given to enjoy life, health , and those who add joy to our  life.  If you want to make HIS  life more meaningful , keep paying attention to his drivel. It’s your loss.  I bet you know someone older , or struggling financially , or facing something like having a dying parent, who you might really help and would benefit from your attention and time. .  But you want to be affected by Eli apple ?  As they would say on ESPN, C’mon man  !  Lol !  Best wishes. 😀👍.  

I appreciate the suggestions but I don't have any friends and my family cut me off after that incident at Thanksgiving a few years back. I completely misunderstood what stuffing the turkey meant. Innocent mistake, I swear. 

So what do you think we should do about Spencer Brown?

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I don’t think thats a shot at Anyone. I mean we all have used the phrase “On 3” it’s how they do the chant in the huddle on the sideline.  (Like family on 3) so you go 1 2 3 FAMILY… it’s a football thing. 

It's a classless shot at the Damar incident. The heart shaped hands has been used by Damar and others, most recently by Damar at the stadium on Sunday.

I could care less about everything else he tweeted but that crossed the line for me.   

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SinceThe70s said:

It's a classless shot at the Damar incident. The heart shaped hands has been used by Damar and others, most recently by Damar at the stadium on Sunday.

I could care less about everything else he tweeted but that crossed the line for me.   

I didn’t know that the tweet to most people be like I said sounds like a dumb “you’re on vacation” jerk type thing. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

I care. And so do some other Bills fans it seems. And making light of a guy who was briefly dead on the field in front of him isn't innocuous in my opinion, but you do you.

For the life of me, I really don't get your schtick. You spend most of your time on this board criticizing others' posts on how irrelevant or unimportant they are. Most of us get that we cheer for laundry and this isn't anything more than a hobby. You seem to be constantly advertising this enlightenment though. Why?

as many have pointed out, perhaps you've misinterpreted the "Cancun on 3" comment--similarly  you've mischaracterized my posts (I do tend to call out BS a lot).

Also, for a guy for whom all of this is just a "hobby", you've decided to start a post to describe your rage ("hate" and "clown" and "hell"!) over some pretty harmless ribbing by an opponent.  It's Eli Apple--he's a bum.  He talks a lot.  It's all part of the TV Show that is the NFL. 

maybe you need to take a step back from all this for a while, for the life of you...

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Agree 1

Sensing a theme here: " you kicked our ass, I hate you! You're a horrible human being and for some reason, I'm going to read everything you put out there to attack. It's what makes me feel better after an ass kicking."

We have some WHINY babies on this board.

Cry Baby Crying GIF by The Lumineers

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

as many have pointed out, perhaps you've misinterpreted the "Cancun on 3" comment--similarly  you've mischaracterized my posts (I do tend to call out BS a lot).

Also, for a guy for whom all of this is just a "hobby", you've decided to start a post to describe your rage ("hate" and "clown" and "hell"!) over some pretty harmless ribbing by an opponent.  It's Eli Apple--he's a bum.  He talks a lot.  It's all part of the TV Show that is the NFL. 

maybe you need to take a step back from all this for a while, for the life of you...

I clicked Agree, but would love to click the Ha Ha too. Good one.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, SCBills said:

Bengals have zero reason to respect us at the moment.  

That being said, that tweet crosses the line, and if we have any sense of self-respect, he’ll get his when we see them next year. 

Not likely.  This is the same team that did nothing when Gronk piledrove on Tre White.

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, SCBills said:

That’s 100% a troll on Diggs by invoking Hamlin. 

Bills need to take him out next time we see him.  

It’s just a game?… Nah, not when someone mocks you for your boy almost dying.  

Maybe Mac Jones as onto something when he tried to take Eli out. Haha

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

There's nothing said on this board that can't be justly countered with "relax, it's just a game". It's a lazy reply that contributes nothing to the discussion. As the famous philosoper Jeffrey Lebowski once said, "You're not wrong Walter, you're just an a******".

Also, you're either blindly stupid or being willfully ignorant in regards to that tweet.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.