NFL Week #18 - Patriots* @ Bills - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, LifeLongBillsFan said:

Edmonds on a 4th and one is so so so soft

He had to cover the whole middle because Milano blitzed.  Did a good job in wrapping up the TE.  This defense is a reflection of Frazier. 

• Disagree 1

Just now, jkirchofer said:

This year was our chance. The rest of the East has caught up and I just don't see it happening now or in the next few seasons.

Why?  Comments like this are just doomer nonsense.  

Last year was our chance.  13 seconds. 

This year is our chance.  Tons of injuries/mental fatigue.  We’ll see what happens.  

Next year will be no different.  If we avoid serious injuries, we have as good a shot as anyone with our 23/24 roster. 

1 minute ago, AlfaBill said:

Still this D is trash. Groot looks good. The rest of the team is playing awful. Over pursuing. Playing soft. Allowing wide open WRS. I’m not sure if it’s all the injuries or what. 

Really kind of overlooking Edmunds having a day. He’s disrupting all kinds of things today as he should be with his size.

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

He had to cover the whole middle because Milano blitzed.  Did a good job in wrapping up the TE.  This defense is a reflection of Frazier. 

He’s making up for a DLine that’s struggling today to rush 

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’d love to see Cook and motor take over 

these 2 have the juice to break big plays. I think they need to keep rushing TO set up some passes. Knox with one single sniff so far today

Edited by muppy