NFL Week #18 - Patriots* @ Bills - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, appoo said:

2nd and 3rd bills played primary man. And it worked. 

That’s the big adjustment.

Bills need an adjustment on Offense, but I don’t know what it is as they just can’t protect against this DLine.

Don't fumble the ball. Singletary and Cook have been doing work. We probably get a first down on 3rd down if he doesn't fumble it. 

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Outside of Josh, the team is not that good…So when he doesn’t play lights out we are very pedestrian…

Josh carries this team, the coaches and the fan base on his shoulders. It’s too much, even for a god. 

Edited by Kiva

Just now, White Linen said:

McDermott needs to bring in an offensive guy who's proven.  He gets the team to love each other and play hard but we need a strategist on offense. 

as much as Josh Allen likes to rally around Dorsey, I really think a good offensive coordinator would make a world of difference

• Agree 1

Just now, Breakout Squad said:

Whoever comes up with the ball gets it unless it’s clear and obvious. Devin got out wrestled for the ball. Should be Pats ball. But man what a bad fumble. 

Watching the replay, that was a hell of a punch on the ball.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Welp, Better for allen to throw a red zone INT and Motor to fumble deep this week… than next week. 

Allen has 5 of those this year. Certainly haven't seen anything that says he won't do it again next week.

1 minute ago, dhgold said:

Romo's blabbermouth causes him to make a lot of idiotic pronouncements. After a play that backs the Bills up to their 1 yard line, "that was a game changing play". Two plays later the Patriots have the ball back in better field position. If the game changed at all, it was to the Patriots advantage.

Was he supposed to know the Bills we’re gonna turn it over? Bills almost never go 3 and out at the very least they would have flipped the field some 

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

8 fumbles and 11 drops in 2 seasons for Motor. 

It hurts him. Just way too many.

and the amount of missed postive plays by himbc hes TOOOO SLOWWWWW.

but MCbeane want to keep the hard worker / character guy,.., ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, GolfandBills said:

Annoying watching defenders not turn their heads around.  Could of picked that off 

A lot easier said than done. When you turn your head you lose speed. Now they teach watch the receivers eyes and when they go to make the catch put your hands where their hands are to make the pass break up. 

1 minute ago, Toyo321 said:

Absolute piss poor focus by this team today.  They had everything to play for today.

Buddy, their teammate had a near death experience and you think they were able to focus on football all week getting ready for this game? 

I mean I thought they would win this game too, but if they don’t this would not be my takeaway.

3 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

How was that not reviewed for Singletary being down by contact on the recovery. He recovered it first, had possession, and then had it taken from him. That should be Bills ball. 

It was out well before he was even close to down. Unless you're getting a replay from an alternate universe or something.

1 minute ago, Toledo Bill said:

And then one and out…

I think we'd handle Bal at home even with Lamar, but who knows if he'd play but certainly by the Divisional rd. What a difference a week makes. We held the 1 seed for weeks and just like that we might be the 3. 

On the flip side, it'd make a SB victory that more wild. With Hamlin being 3 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Outside of Josh, the team is just not that good…So when he doesn’t play lights out we are very pedestrian…

Hard to play lights out when you have Judon in your face most of the time.

Just now, Comebackkid said:

as much as Josh Allen likes to rally around Dorsey, I really think a good offensive coordinator would make a world of difference

This is where Josh goes off script from whatever Dorsey is calling and marches down the field.

At least that's my hope.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Watkins90 said:

Don't fumble the ball. Singletary and Cook have been doing work. We probably get a first down on 3rd down if he doesn't fumble it. 

Yea the adjustment might be to run + PA.  I wish they’d go 80% under center, even on straight drops