Kansas City Chiefs @ Las Vegas Raiders 1/7/23 4:30pm

T&C

3 minutes ago, Billznut said:

They won’t play a real team until the AFC championship game now with the bye locked up and a relatively weak divisional round opponent no matter who that is. 

There's a decent chance they'll play the Chargers in the divisional round. The Chargers had two close games against them this year and are now fully healthy. They'll have a decent shot. It will be by far the best team the Chiefs have faced since the Bengals defeated them. Rolling into the playoffs with no adversity isn't necessarily a good thing.

5 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

I guess the NFL wants the Chiefs to have the #1 seed.  Raiders getting completely jobbed.  

Real disappointed with the early calls in this game which for all intents and purposes is over.  At least we don't have to play in Arrowhead. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

I don't think we're being handed *****. What the Bills have had to overcome this season would make a SB win incredible. But everyone outside of Buffalo will be complaining that Bills didn't have to play 17 games. They don't care what this team and city have been through. 

Why are you driving yourself crazy with the thoughts of a few people who don't matter and you don't even know unless you go looking for that ***** to purposely make you like this.

4 minutes ago, Airseven said:

They should be throwing this game. Have to locked into a top 10 pick for a shot at QB #3. Cardinals may look to move down and the Raiders are a prime partner.

Plus you really think any player is gonna wanna risk injury or injuring another player in a game that means nothing at all to their team?  Kinda think the general intensity would be equal to the importance of the outcome.  Why I like at least getting the hit on Mahomes if they get the RTP penalty anyway.  Not advocating cheap shots as I don't dislike Kermit enough to want Ms Piggy to have her way with him.  Certainly let him feel solid and legal hits.  The more the merrier because unlike Josh I think he gets more error prone not clutch.  

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

I don't think we're being handed *****. What the Bills have had to overcome this season would make a SB win incredible. But everyone outside of Buffalo will be complaining that Bills didn't have to play 17 games. They don't care what this team and city have been through. 

Ok … and the Chiefs only have to play two playoffs games to get to the Super Bowl instead of our three.  

Anything else?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

To point 2, no one does, the advertiser will just get make-up units in some other broadcast.  They don't just "lose the ads".

This thread is a real hoot, have fun gang :beer: 

true.  There was still a broadcast for at least 1.5 hours after the stoppage and a ton of ads.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

I'm not one to B word too much about NFL referees.  Fans get a press box view, and they are on the field.  It's not an easy job.

I was just talking about one play, it was DPI.

Congrats on the bye and we'll see you at a neutral site yet to be determined.

So Chiefs finish 14-3 & Bills 13-3 and they don’t host?  

Just now, TheWeatherMan said:

Turning this game off.  These officials completely ruined the game for me.  

No way the officials are to blame for this one. Josh McDaniels just sucks. The Raiders have played below their offensive potential all year long. They didn't bother showing up for a meaningless game which to me tells you everything you need to know about the coach.

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Is that another check you just got from them. Keep defending them. I dont care if the Bills get the 1 seed or not. This has nothing to do with my team since they are not playing. This has to do with the show being put on before us and how they just dont care. People like you keep the NFLs fat pockets fat. 

There’s so much wrong with what you just said (mainly that you’re glued to your TV watching this, yet somehow only I am giving the NFL money. You see those commercials and ads in the stadium while you’re watching this “show?”  Your eyeballs seeing them cost the advertisers - hence NFL revenue -  the exact same as for my viewing.) 

But let’s agree to disagree; I gotta run, Roger just texted me to tell me I’ve already said too much. 

• Haha (+1) 1

At this point doesn’t matter much on the road or at home. Bills had number of chances to lock up #1 seed and failed to do it. Honestly think this team will perform better on the road as it is not huge disadvantage as it once was. Need to treat every chance at a Super Bowl as your last. There are no guarantees in the future so they need to focus on getting the job done.

Edited by billieve420
  • Disagree 1

10 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Bills secondary is shot and a huge weakness, I feel like the bengals would've shredded the bills had they finished that game.

Bills would’ve equally shredded cincy too…the bills oline was absolutely dominating.  The bengals oline was holding like crazy.  I don’t think anyone is arguing the bengals would’ve moved the ball though.  That was headed for a shootout.

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

Just now, Dick_Cheney said:

Well it was fun to dream.

At least we get a neutral site if we go the distance. All things considered, it could be a lot worse. I definitely don't feel like this is as brutal as if we would potentially have to go to KC, so that's okay!

if we win tomorrow, win the WC, win the divisional likely against Cincy. It’s a tough road

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

No way the officials are to blame for this one. Josh McDaniels just sucks. The Raiders have played below their offensive potential all year long. They didn't bother showing up for a meaningless game which to me tells you everything you need to know about the coach.

Refs ain't throwing brutal picks, fumbling, and letting the Cheifs do whatever the hell they want on offense.

1 minute ago, JDubya76 said:

Good lord the Raiders are a slow speed, head on, garbage truck on garbage truck accident with mass casualties.

Thats what kills me the most. The raiders are not a good team amd yet the refs “miss” alot of calls thet would benefit them, they dont miss anything that would benefit the cheifs. 

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Why are you driving yourself crazy with the thoughts of a few people who don't matter and you don't even know unless you go looking for that ***** to purposely make you like this.

I'm not driving myself crazy. Apparently driving plenty of people here crazy though.