Kansas City Chiefs @ Las Vegas Raiders 1/7/23 4:30pm

T&C

Our last shot at the #1 seed. I'm going to make sure everything I have to do tomorrow is done by 3:30. I'm sure the Raiders would like nothing more than to end their pitiful season by knocking off their main division rival. And who's to say they can't? Go Raiders!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

The 9.5 point spread and lack in faith of the Raiders being able to pull this off surprises me a bit.  They lost by 1 at KC, QB looked good against a tough defense last week, and KC has not been looking great in the past month.  KC can’t get EVERY call at the end of games, right?

• Like (+1) 4

38 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I don't see the NFLs favorite team losing this one. 

Idk the way Chiefs fans are whining on Twitter the NFL is rigged against them and they somehow got screwed by the league in the playoff resolution they passed… 🙄

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, CoffeeDrip said:

Idk the way Chiefs fans are whining on Twitter the NFL is rigged against them and they somehow got screwed by the league in the playoff resolution they passed… 🙄

Yeah. It's crazy. I'm not 100% sure on all the math with win percentages but it seems like maybe the answer could have been in there. They were handed the 1 seed and the only way to lose it is to a back up QB. Hard life for them. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Yeah. It's crazy. I'm not 100% sure on all the math with win percentages but it seems like maybe the answer could have been in there. They were handed the 1 seed and the only way to lose it is to a back up QB. Hard life for them. 

Stidham played a great game last week against an excellent defense.

From ESPN:

Spin: Stidham and wideout Davante Adams (illness) both returned to full participation and will thus lead the Raiders' passing attack this Saturday against the Chiefs. It's a game with playoff implications for only one side, but there are a slew of personal milestones in play for Adams and running back Josh Jacobs, the league leaders in receiving touchdowns and rushing yards, respectively. Stidham was able to keep both players busy in last week's 37-34 overtime loss to the 49ers, finishing the day with 365 passing yards, three touchdowns and two interceptions while carrying seven times or 34 yards.

52 minutes ago, T&C said:

Stidham played a great game last week against an excellent defense.

From ESPN:

Spin: Stidham and wideout Davante Adams (illness) both returned to full participation and will thus lead the Raiders' passing attack this Saturday against the Chiefs. It's a game with playoff implications for only one side, but there are a slew of personal milestones in play for Adams and running back Josh Jacobs, the league leaders in receiving touchdowns and rushing yards, respectively. Stidham was able to keep both players busy in last week's 37-34 overtime loss to the 49ers, finishing the day with 365 passing yards, three touchdowns and two interceptions while carrying seven times or 34 yards.

Yeah. Great game last week for them for sure. I can't help It, but he's been a backup for reasons outside of my analytics and knowledge  Believe me I want them to win. Screw KC. 

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

When’s the last time you had your prescription checked?

Edit: Would Raiders/Stidham be a new Bengals/Dalton?

I literally have no clue what you are saying here. It's been a long day. 
ps John Bonham does in fact Rock\m/

hey my slow brain processed what you said haha. Yeah man that's a toss up. I think dalton gets the nod. 17years was a long time. 
Go Bills

Edited by Goin Breakdown

26 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I literally have no clue what you are saying here. It's been a long day. 
ps John Bonham does in fact Rock\m/

Was making an eyesight joke. The edit was just my own pondering not directed to you in particular.

And yes, he does in fact rock. Like no other.

5 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Was making an eyesight joke. The edit was just my own pondering not directed to you in particular.

And yes, he does in fact rock. Like no other.

I didn't take it in a negative way at all. Now I'm going to listen to the battle

of evermore. 

1 minute ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I didn't take it in a negative way at all. Now I'm going to listen to the battle of evermore. Ironically no drums haha

13 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Let me remind you how these regular season chiefs games go:

1) chiefs mostly play bad

2) other team makes boneheaded play at the end

3) chiefs win by 3

That win by 3 maybe got a little tougher, this is from Rotoworld:

Chiefs K Harrison Butker (back) is questionable for Week 18's game against the Raiders.

Butker was a DNP on Thursday, but got in a limited session on Friday as he dealt with back spasms. Andy Reid said that "there's a chance" the team would add another kicker to the practice squad as a precaution on Friday. It sounds like Butker is truly questionable. If the Chiefs do sign a practice-squad kicker it will be a forewarning that they're expecting Butker to miss the game. 

Jan 5, 2023, 3:46 PM ET

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Let me remind you how these regular season chiefs games go:

1) chiefs mostly play bad

2(a) other team makes boneheaded play at the end

3) chiefs win by 3

You forgot - 2b) if all else fails refs lend a big helping hand (just ask Broncos).

The Kansas City Thiefs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

15 hours ago, Stretch said:

The 9.5 point spread and lack in faith of the Raiders being able to pull this off surprises me a bit.  They lost by 1 at KC, QB looked good against a tough defense last week, and KC has not been looking great in the past month.  KC can’t get EVERY call at the end of games, right?

Actually they can, and they will. They are the new Patriots, complete with their fans believing they get screwed over at every turn.

14 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

This might be time to pull a Major League and sacrifice a live chicken before the game…or at least eat KFC 

and thus sacrificing any chance at lowering your cholesterol - thanks for taking one for the team

16 hours ago, Stretch said:

I think they’re just expecting Casey to wake up and that they’ve been playing board will see

I’d have a little hope if Derek Carr were starter. I know he isn’t great, but he has experience against divisional foes, and can be spectacular at times. I think we saw the best you’ll get out of Stidham last week. The Raiders are a mess.

39 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I’d have a little hope if Derek Carr were starter. I know he isn’t great, but he has experience against divisional foes, and can be spectacular at times. I think we saw the best you’ll get out of Stidham last week. The Raiders are a mess.

Well, that best was significantly better than Carr has been. So if he plays even close to his best, it’s an upgrade over Carr. 

I think the Raiders get er done today. I really do. i definitely put an online bet in for LV +9.5.

Maybe it’s wishful thinking but i’m banking on the due theory.  KC is 15-0 with Mahomes in AFC West road games. That simply has to correct itself at some point. Let today be the day.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1