Mac Jones is repeatedly dirty and needs to be reined in

Beck Water

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-mac-jones-facing-potential-discipline-for-low-hit-on-eli-apple-during-patriots-loss-to-bengals/ar-AA15GdE6

Jones delivered the hit while trailing linebacker Germaine Pratt, who had recovered what looked like it could have been a fumble by Jones. Though the play was ultimately ruled an incomplete pass, Pratt continued on as if it was a live ball. Jones dropped to the turf and cut Apple out at the knees around the 25-yard line, drawing the ire of Apple after the game.

"I thought it was a dirty play," Apple told NESN.com after the game. "He's done that before, I've seen it."  

Jones has been under this microscope before. Last year, he grabbed and twisted the ankle of Panthers linebacker Brian Burns in the midst of a loose ball scramble in Carolina. This year, he slid with his cleats up high against Chicago, catching Jaquan Brisker in the groin. nuts. Neither of those plays resulted in a fine for Jones, but he's now at risk of officially getting docked by the league for an illegal hit.

They really need to do something IMO because even though everyone has seen this BS, he's not regarded as a "repeat offender" because he's not  been previously fined.

So .....Fine him, NFL, please.  It's all on film.  The time for benefit of doubt is past.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 10
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I heard he was fined for flicking a ball at Epenesa.

HE apparently was, I saw a video of it, not much to it imo, especially compared to his other dirty plays, sliding down on the ground and raise one leg to nail the Chicago Bears crotch, twisting a defenders leg after a fumble, blindside block of defender at his legs.  the boy already had gotten a reputation and refs will be watching him like a hawk.   

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

10 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I heard he was fined for flicking a ball at Epenesa.

He really needed to be fined for kicking Jaquan Brisker IN the balls

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

He's going to get decleated at some point because of this crap.

Brisker picked him a few plays later

But yeah, especially when he's at the bottom of a pile, "Stuff" can happen.

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Pats are playing Miami this weekend, two of the dirtiest teams in the league. Jones & Tua are getting hit.

Hopefully Wilkins crushes Jones and while going to the ground tears his own ACL. Getting two of those players at once would make me happy

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Hopefully Wilkins crushes Jones and while going to the ground tears his own ACL. Getting two of those players at once would make me happy

If the playoffs started today, Miami would be at KC. Wilkins-Jones would be great, but I’d much rather see Wilkins-Rat. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

He was even trying something dirty on Chandler Jones the other week as well, it's just Chandler Jones caught it and completely emasculated Mac before he could try his bs trip

I watched C. Jones stiff arm Mac to the ground about 5 times in a row after it happened, was absolutely hilarious. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, WideNine said:

And here is Allen showing Jones how to go big or go home.

I like the way he just glances at the flag on the ground as he is walking away like he could care less.

Allen has some attitude.

https://youtu.be/cHAlVd254bk

Ahh... i 'll see you the Allen unsportsmanklike and raise you the Allen trifecta.

Facemask one Rams DL, throw him into another, and stiff arm AAron Donald for good measure.

Never seen a QB called for facemask before.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Success said:

He was supposed to be the player who didn't have all the skills, but had the "poise" and maturity to be a good or great QB.

He seems like a total brat.  He out-whines every other QB, has tantrums regularly, and does stuff like this.  Leaf vibes.

Love it! Hope he and bellycheat remain there for a long, long time. 

Edited by AlfaBill

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.