Mac Jones is repeatedly dirty and needs to be reined in

Beck Water

1 hour ago, pennstate10 said:

Ahh... i 'll see you the Allen unsportsmanklike and raise you the Allen trifecta.

Facemask one Rams DL, throw him into another, and stiff arm AAron Donald for good measure.

Never seen a QB called for facemask before.

That is so classic.  Grabs the facemask of one LB, uses it to swing him into the path of an onrushing DB taking them both out like bowling pins, then turns and stiffarms Aaron Donald before throwing the ball away.

Announcer: "That is a Strong Man"

Mac the Knife is the dirtiest player I've seen since #LegendofDirtyKiko.  The kick to Brisker's boys should have been unsportsmanlike conduct at least, followed by the ref intoning "This is the first UC, the next will lead to disqualification".  This guy has picked up the Cheating mantle from Marcia and continued on.  He's not good enough to get away with it for much longer.

7 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Mac the Knife is the dirtiest player I've seen since #LegendofDirtyKiko.  The kick to Brisker's boys should have been unsportsmanlike conduct at least, followed by the ref intoning "This is the first UC, the next will lead to disqualification".  This guy has picked up the Cheating mantle from Marcia and continued on.  He's not good enough to get away with it for much longer.

He doesn't deserve a cool nickname.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Warcodered said:

The kick in the nuts play was especially dirty.  By NFL rules he was down.  The Chicago player was clean and trying to avoid him. As a QB he is playing like he has it both ways, he can’t be hit and has impunity from hitting others when he is down.  Someone at some point will take a cheap shot at him as revenge for this type of crap.

Pats fans were defending this latest incident saying that he was doing his job blocking. Many of them said that reacting to an article written by a Boston sports writer who thought it was a low class move on Jones part

The league won't reel him in and you know Belichump and the pats won't reel him in. That'll leave a player to reel him in and I think that'll come sooner rather than later and I'll applaud it.

Karma is a *****.

Edited by frostbitmic

4 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I finally understand what @PatsFanNH was talking about when he kept saying Jones was a better fit for Belichick’s “system” than Allen. 

Ugh! I was always talking about coming out of college! Coming out of college Jones was a better fit than Allen. COMING OUT OF COLLEGE! People here forget that Allen was considered a raw talent that may NEVR DEVELOP. He was hardly a sure thing. AGAIN at his age he would not take a project QB. The fact some here take that as insulting Allen is hilarious. 

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ugh! I was always talking about coming out of college! Coming out of college Jones was a better fit than Allen. COMING OUT OF COLLEGE! People here forget that Allen was considered a raw talent that may NEVR DEVELOP. He was hardly a sure thing. AGAIN at his age he would not take a project QB. The fact some here take that as insulting Allen is hilarious. 

He was making a joke 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, AlfaBill said:

I sprained my ankle hiking with my kids last summer. Was horrible. Felt like throwing up but I would not cry! He’s a little twerp. 

image.thumb.jpeg.7813ce8d3b83f7b0f895789ab2672a1f.jpeg

There are sprains and sprains.  I'm not going to judge the degree of pain someone else is in.

I do judge him for driving drunk (innocent people get killed that way) and I do judge him for what look like deliberate attempts to hurt or injure his opponents.

Total punk.

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, Turbo44 said:

Loved his tackle effort on Chandler Jones with literally the season on the line.

That moment -chandler jones just smooshing Mac into the turf- is definitely my favorite non-bills moment of the year.

Hilarious! Like Mac was made of play-doh

1 hour ago, Motor26 said:

If the Pats win this weekend, I believe we can eliminate them next week if the Bills win Monday and play their starters week 18. That would be great, lockup home field and eliminate the Pats. 

would rather see the Pats in the playoffs than the dolphins tbh 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Heavy Kevi said:

That moment -chandler jones just smooshing Mac into the turf- is definitely my favorite non-bills moment of the year.

Hilarious! Like Mac was made of play-doh

Worst tackle attempt since Garo Yepremian lol

19 hours ago, AlfaBill said:

To the center of the earth he sent hi.  Should be on a loop somewhere. 

Planted Mac like the Pansy Mac is

Edited by Pete

5 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Pats fans were defending this latest incident saying that he was doing his job blocking. Many of them said that reacting to an article written by a Boston sports writer who thought it was a low class move on Jones part

The league won't reel him in and you know Belichump and the pats won't reel him in. That'll leave a player to reel him in and I think that'll come sooner rather than later and I'll applaud it.

Karma is a *****.

Except he wasn't blocking for an offensive teammate - he was essentially playing defense at the time, and as a defender went at the knees of a player on the team with the ball, trailing the play by 10 yds and just running along.  When does that ever happen in football?  There is no reasonable justification for it. 

BTW looks like fine is $11,139.  As Florio points out here - below the waist after change of posession is illegal regardless. And they get into how it is an unnecessary dirty play (go as far as to say it was a "punk-ass move")

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/patriots-mac-jones-be-fined-11139-low-block-bengals-eli-apple

Edited by stevewin
  • Agree 2

YES! I was just watching NFL Monday QB with Adam Schein, and they called out Mac Jones for being a dirty player.  They said he is going against the NFL brotherhood, that usually protects each other, and that he needs to be called out and stopped.  I am happy to hear players starting to call him out.  One former player, Bryant McFadden,  pointed it out, and Danny Kannel said he is dirty and the "tape don't lie".

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Don’t worry about it, he’ll face those teams again and somebody will take it upon themselves to handle the situation.  At that point we need to do what the mafia does and pay that fine for them.

Matt Milano, straight up the middle, unblocked!

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

The kick in the nuts play was especially dirty.  By NFL rules he was down.  The Chicago player was clean and trying to avoid him. As a QB he is playing like he has it both ways, he can’t be hit and has impunity from hitting others when he is down.  Someone at some point will take a cheap shot at him as revenge for this type of crap.

And while I don't condone dirty plays, I do not equate a play the same way if it is against a player known to play dirty.   Like if Suh got hurt due to a cut block  I'd chalk it up to reaping what he sowed.  

10 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

And while I don't condone dirty plays, I do not equate a play the same way if it is against a player known to play dirty.   Like if Suh got hurt due to a cut block  I'd chalk it up to reaping what he sowed.  

I agree - especially if the refs are not protecting the other players from dirty hits, cheap shots, etc. 

On 12/26/2022 at 8:05 PM, Success said:

He was supposed to be the player who didn't have all the skills, but had the "poise" and maturity to be a good or great QB.

He seems like a total brat.  He out-whines every other QB, has tantrums regularly, and does stuff like this.  Leaf vibes.

He is watching old tapes of T*m Br*dy and seeing him get away with it.

15 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

I've listened to those guys before and even though they're pats fans, they were a riot to listen to, they told things as it was, including going off on the players and Belicheat.

the one commentator in that clip is a dead ringer for Travis Kelce  Whoa.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

He is watching old tapes of T*m Br*dy and seeing him get away with it.

the BIG difference now is that Mac Jones WISHES he was tom brady. He can channel him until the cows come home in his head

But on the field , on the scoreboard he comes up short all the way around. Fake it until you make it eh chad? 

Yeah Right. You Wish it was that easy pfft loser

NFL refs won't fall for it forever. The word is out in this guy. The non calls make THEM  look Bad just sayin. And he deserves zero special treatment. None. zippo nada zilcho

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

I agree - especially if the refs are not protecting the other players from dirty hits, cheap shots, etc. 

And these players know who's a dirtbag.  So many players got connections to each other, they likely know who's a dirtbag vs just playing within the rules.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, muppy said:

the BIG difference now is that Mac Jones WISHES he was tom brady. He can channel him until the cows come home in his head

But on the field , on the scoreboard he comes up short all the way around. Fake it until you make it eh chad? 

Yeah Right. You Wish it was that easy pfft loser

NFL refs won't fall for it forever. The word is out in this guy. The non calls make THEM  look Bad just sayin. And he deserves zero special treatment. None. zippo nada zilcho

Yea he's gonna reap a world of hurt.  Lol, maybe he'll be the guy sitting at the table when a Willie and friends come to see him about some outstanding paybacks. 

Edited by AuntieEm

On 12/27/2022 at 12:19 PM, BarleyNY said:

https://www.al.com/sports/2022/12/nfl-fining-patriots-quarterback-mac-jones-again.html?outputType=amp

For the second time this month Jones is getting fined for a dirty play that no flag was thrown on. Refs should not be letting him get away with this stuff. 

I would say they should suspend him a game but I think it's a better punishment to keep him playing with Patrica.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.