Chiefsaholic

SCBills

KC fans were worried that “Twitter-famous”, Chiefsaholic hadn’t posted in a few days. 

After some sleuthing, they figured out .. 

He’s been in jail for robbing a bank in the famous mask he wears to games. 

Anyone on Bills Twitter has probably seen this guy posting since the rise of the Bills/Chiefs rivalry. 

• Haha (+1) 18

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

This is funny, but I don't think it's true

The masks aren't the same

Not sure about the mask thing .. maybe he has multiple masks?   But the person definitely did it.  It’s alllll over Twitter. 

15 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s respectable to rob banks?

Right? Trashy and also how people get killed. 

11 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Not surprising given the trash that post on Chiefs Planet. I keep hearing Chiefs fans are some of the best in football. I guess the ones without internet maybe.

We have our own laundry list of fans- I could provide examples, but they are filthy and pure trash.

13 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Not surprising given the trash that post on Chiefs Planet. I keep hearing Chiefs fans are some of the best in football. I guess the ones without internet maybe.

Every chefs fan I know has beaten a woman multiple times. It takes a special kind of trash to cheer on other trash. 

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

Right? Trashy and also how people get killed. 

People get killed doing pretty much everything. There wasn't much info about deaths in bank robberies but the little I found showed that it's an average of 1 death in a bank robbery a year and it was the robber in almost every case. 

5 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

People get killed doing pretty much everything. There wasn't much info about deaths in bank robberies but the little I found showed that it's an average of 1 death in a bank robbery a year and it was the robber in almost every case. 

Just saying the potential is there, and its just horrible. Thanks for doing the research 😊

5 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Nah. Totally different. Their board seems to not be moderated. 

I didn’t mean within the “forums” or “boards;  I meant we have some fans that do some less than desirable stuff, and I am no angle: In the stands, bathrooms, parking lots…trying to keep it clean here 😊

Edited by billsfan_34

18 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Nicest fans I’ve ever encountered at an away game. And I’ve been there twice in the last two years

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Nicest fans I’ve ever encountered at an away game. And I’ve been there twice in the last two years

Correct! That's because 85% of the chiefs fan base still has their Chiefs Starter jacket from the mid-90s, they have their Logo Athletic Chiefs sweatshirt, they have their white Chiefs turtle neck with the embroidered red helmet, they have their Sharktooth cap (also from the 90s), and they show up to the game in their boots and overalls and a piece of cardboard to stand on. (And many of them bring their AM/FM radio to listen to the game broadcast.)

In other words, harmless.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Yeah I’ve heard that crap too. They are definitely not some of the best. Maybe at the stadium they are. On the internet they’re about the worst. And I hope this scumbag Chiefsaholic rots in prison. 

2 hours ago, tomur67 said:

Very funny.   Reminds me of the kid from my high school who robbed a McDonalds wearing his football jersey with his name written on his back.

My buddy who I graduated from Hutch Tech with did the same thing but he stole from a clothing store at the Galleria Mall. Got busted but ran and got away. Had his Tech High jersey on cause we had a game the next day 🤦🏾‍♂️ He dropped the clothes before running so they let him off the hook but how silly was that?!?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.