NFL Week #14 - Jets at Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Kmart128 said:

Play actions with their wide 9 DEs just seems dumb. If we are gonna take a deep shot its gotta be the quick drop backs. Holding the ball will allow their DEs time to get to us.

I think you can run play action still but it has to be hard play action off run game from under centre. Not the sort of token play action you see so much in shotgun these days.

Epenesa and Boogie struggle setting the edge. The Jets often run outside when they see them out there.

They just get a bit high in the pass rush OR just struggle getting off their block.

Groot with those long arms and great hands steers blockers while keeping them from getting their hands on him.

Once he diagnoses a play on his side he just ditches his block and makes plays.

You don't see a lot of teams running to his side.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, TheWeatherMan said:

This is an outdoor team that was built like it’s a dome team.  We suck at playing in inclement weather.

We're built to go toe-to-toe with KC!  And for good reason!  The AFC will go through them for the bulk of the next decade.

Gotta be able to beat them at their game.

14 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

I know I’ll be laughed outta here but this is unwatchable I can’t see josh wanting to play long term in a place where he only gets half a year where he can actually throw the ball. Why is ownership do against getting a roof put on so fans can actually watch quality football in comfort?

You are right about your first sentence.  But there will be a new stadium before his contract is done and it is designed to mitigate the wind.