NFL Week #9 - 11/6/2022 - The Bills at the (NJ) Jets - 2nd half gameday thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

I love the forum refs that think they know. Since we are all pretending, I disagree. I think it would have been overturned.

Clear INT. It wasn’t close. It was clear and irrefutable.

Agree, there was an angle they showed where Edmunds CLEARLY came down with the ball, by himself. 

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I love the forum refs that think they know. Since we are all pretending, I disagree. I think it would have been overturned.

Clear INT. It wasn’t close. It was clear and irrefutable.

Show me a screenshot where the jets player didn’t have his hands on the ball also and I’ll agree with you…did not see a moment like that at any point in the replay 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Just now, Dick_Cheney said:

Yeah this game is messy but once again, look at all the players on D we have out. Game could go either way but I’m not screaming doom and gloom going forward just yet. 

Not even remotely trying to hear this.  

A billion dollar DL with Edmunds, Taron and a RD1 pick.   Figure it out.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Also want to point this out - Bills aren’t “letting” the Jets take advantage. They’re taking advantage of matchups. 

The Bills front have covered up a weak secondary without Hyde abd Tre and now Poyer, and the Jets have found a way to nullify that with quick action and sharp routes and an elite route runner in Garrett Wilson. They also have a really good TE in Uzamah.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dick_Cheney said:

Yeah this game is messy but once again, look at all the players on D we have out. Game could go either way but I’m not screaming doom and gloom going forward just yet. 

BS excuses. I thought we were the deepest team around? It’s either one or the other. I think this D is playing crappy 

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Show me a screenshot where the jets player didn’t have his hands on the ball also and I’ll agree with you…did not see a moment like that at any point in the replay 

There was a split second when they were going ot the ground when the WR had both hands off the ball while Tremaine had possesion.

But I doubt they would have turned it over.

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Show me a screenshot where the jets player didn’t have his hands on the ball also and I’ll agree with you…did not see one at any point in the replay 

Edmunds established possession, then TE reached.

against Pitt, Gabe had possession, then Minkah grabbed it.  If Gabe didn't rip it, he still would of caught it, because he had possession first

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

A weakened O line for the Jets are holding up.  Very little in the way of stunts.  Just straight push.  Wilson is somewhat comfortable in the pocket. 

They can't run stunts when the 1st read is open.  Need to find a way to get the LBs involved and not the rookie cbs and safeties.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I'm not overly worried because it's impossible to play the way they played early in the year every game. There are always going to be lulls, I just hope they can drag themselves out of it ASAP

The problem this year is that we have competent teams in the AFC East. We can’t afford a letdown loss when the Jets and Fins are playing the way they are.  Gotta gut it out, and our leaders need to be leaders.