NFL Week 8: 10/30/22 GAMEDAY BIlls vs Packers Pregame Thread 🎃

Chandler#81

13 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

So is there a link someplace to the full active roster for tonights game?  I know sometimes it's posted here, in the past have tried finding it myself on twitter with no luck.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

So is there a link someplace to the full active roster for tonights game?  I know sometimes it's posted here, in the past have tried finding it myself on twitter with no luck.

Check wgr.  They usually throw it up.  Taiwan was only of not questionable as we already knew no Tre, nor Brown.

This wait is killing me.

It looks like I picked the wrong week to…

never gets old these scenes

Edited by machine gun kelly

15 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Zach Moss better not touch the football tonight. There’s absolutely no need for it.

One would figure with all the Bill success…be fun talking about that…but nope….most posters just want to siht talk one of our players. And so it goes.

4 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Why

How about we get Cook 5-9 touches or passes in Q4.  Maybe 1-3 in the first three quarters.  Moss is who he is and it’s really disappointing.

I expected our AJ Dillon, and we got blah. The injuries don’t explain it all.  Not even close.  It’s a miss.

I don't discredit this at all. 

The reality is, even Singletary has trouble unless we are pulling blockers to free him. 

I still think that the oline is the bigger problem. 

8 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Why

How about we get Cook 5-9 touches or passes in Q4.  Maybe 1-3 in the first three quarters.  Moss is who he is and it’s really disappointing.

I expected our AJ Dillon, and we got blah. The injuries don’t explain it all.  Not even close.  It’s a miss.

I think he was suggesting that if Moss received those carries in the 4th quarter, it would be because the Bills were blowing them out.  

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, TH3 said:

One would figure with all the Bill success…be fun talking about that…but nope….most posters just want to siht talk one of our players. And so it goes.

Imagine a world where you can praise, but also criticize the team and players. Almost as if that’s what it means to be a fan. Crazy isn’t it?

Edited by Bangarang