Isaiah McKenzie gender reveal after TD

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

’m not entirely sure what to do with this but 

So he knew and she didn’t? What if he didn’t score a TD, would he ever tell her?

Maybe things lined up so he could just reveal it on his first TD which he had a good shot at within the next few weeks? Plus the guy isn't exactly going to lack confidence.

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This is sooooooo awesome!!!!  As I stated in my thread, we found out after the game my wife and I are pregnant!  Then there was what seemed like a gender reveal smoke bomb thrown on the field during the game.  BABIES GALORE opening night!  

Looking forward to welcoming little Joshua or Allena

• Haha (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This is sooooooo awesome!!!!  As I stated in my thread, we found out after the game my wife and I are pregnant!  Then there was what seemed like a gender reveal smoke bomb thrown on the field during the game.  BABIES GALORE opening night!  

Congrats on getting pregnant, still wondering how the delivery is going to work:lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Congratulations to you both! How exciting!

10 minutes ago, Gugny said:

What did he say???

“It’s a boooyyyyy!” 

• Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Congrats!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

The smoke bomb wasn't a gender reveal.  It was a group protesting animal mistreatment on factory farms.

Congrats on your baby!

22 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

I guess I am old, I hear something like "sick man spike" LOL

Announcer says "Big Man Spike", McKenzie gave the ball to Dawkins, Dawkins and Brown spiked it for him

Edited by Beck Water

20 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

The smoke bomb wasn't a gender reveal.  It was a group protesting animal mistreatment on factory farms.

Congrats on your baby!

Announcer says "Big Man Spike", McKenzie gave the ball to Dawkins, Dawkins and Brown spiked it for him

haha whoa, we thought it was someone’s ballsy gender reveal, thanks for clearing that up 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Logic said:

Seeing babies associated with Bills games doesn't surprise me.

I imagine there will be a whole slew of Bills fan babies born about 9 months from last night.

Difficult to get her pregnant when I was doing it myself watching JA17

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.