McKenzie hurt

Dablitzkrieg

They were not going to do that.  Listen to Brandon and Shaun's presser.  The fact of the civil suit filing changed it from an 'accusation' to a 'legal matter.'

Reading between the lines, while Beane said Matt never changed his story, he did not say that he thought Matt was being entirely truthful.  And so once the legal filing hit, it was over.

I had a notion of the same thing, only with the commissioner stepping in with the "Commissioner's exempt list."  But iDK if that can even be used.  Be that as it may, The Bills would have wanted to remove themselves from the situation, and would have cut him in any respect, IMO, but based on what Brandon said.

3 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

is this speculation or do you know something

Speculation.  

He can't play till December - likely.  If you have anything happen to Diggs and Davis by then OBJ is insurance.  Which I find more reliable then Hodgins, Kumerow, or Shakir.  

We're SB favorites and should be working like it.  

• Eyeroll 1

17 hours ago, transient said:

Wishing there was an option for a middle finger emoji. 

Oh you can put a jpeg of one in the text box.  I had a mod respond to my "I'm excited" post on Sunday AM before a Patriots game with one.  Assumed I was a Pats fan and called me "Chowderhead" and gave me a one-finger salute.

Dope didn't look at my location (NEbraska), past posts, or notice the Niagara Falls picture, to know for sure if I was a Patriots fan.  Idiot.

Anyway, it can be done!

5 minutes ago, NEBranch said:

Oh you can put a jpeg of one in the text box.  I had a mod respond to my "I'm excited" post on Sunday AM before a Patriots game with one.  Assumed I was a Pats fan and called me "Chowderhead" and gave me a one-finger salute.

Dope didn't look at my location (NEbraska), past posts, or notice the Niagara Falls picture, to know for sure if I was a Patriots fan.  Idiot.

Anyway, it can be done!

It wasn't me, I swear. Ohhh, Dope, not Dopey. Please disregard.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.