Von Miller's house for sale in CO

KDIGGZ

6 hours ago, offyourocker said:

That basketball court away from house and in middle of nowhere is a  bit strange

It’s likely so that anyone can play at any time, without the bounce of the basketball disturbing the people inside.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Decent house.  Terrible location. 

You mean like actual location of the house on the property, or that area near Centennial? Tons of rich people live there and it's close to Dove Valley where they have training camp, the location makes sense to me

• 2 months later...

Nice enough digs for sure, but not my style architecturally, someone will like it and buy it.

On 5/27/2022 at 10:35 AM, aristocrat said:

Landscape is a little rough imo. Can't invest in a sprinkler system?

It’s damn near a desert, why waste the water,

• Agree 2

On 5/26/2022 at 12:47 PM, Fleezoid said:

Where's the freakin' pool? 

A 4-Mil house without a pool? 

22 minutes ago, H2o said:

This was my thought as well. :lol: A $4M house.....with no pool? :huh:

On 5/26/2022 at 9:43 PM, foreboding said:

No pool? Pshhhaw.

Very, very few homes (even multi-million-dollar ones) have pools in Colorado.

Of all the people I have known here (40 years now) I only had one friend with a pool.  It cost him an arm and a leg to heat and maintain.

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

what...no pool?

Pass

see above LOL.

• Like (+1) 1

Thought I heard somewhere Von recently took his house off the market. Said he doesn’t need the money (obviously) and it has sentimental value so what’s the rush? If I was him I’d AirBNB it out as “Von Millers House” and create another income stream.

2 hours ago, StHustle said:

Thought I heard somewhere Von recently took his house off the market. Said he doesn’t need the money (obviously) and it has sentimental value so what’s the rush? If I was him I’d AirBNB it out as “Von Millers House” and create another income stream.

That's a great idea.  Maybe Von should think about hosting some Tupperware parties too

• 1 year later...
11 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Wouldn't Mr. Miller just take over Mr. Beane's OP house when he assumes the Bills GM position?

Beane's house (with indoor Bills themed basketball court) was also for sale over the summer, not sure if it sold

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Pretty interesting financing arrangement there.

Yep you would have to be super desperate in last year's market to do seller financing of such a high amount. After 6 months of it being on the market he was probably like take whatever deal we can get.

This buyer sounds super shady. He's a "businessman" who had hoped to rent it for 50k per month and then when that fell through he was probably thinking of any way he could get out of the deal.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.