Breaking: Von Miller to bills, 6 year , 120 million

BillsMafi$

8 minutes ago, MJS said:

Everyone was moaning about no splash moves. The Bills make a splash move and everyone is now moaning about it.

Ā 

So funny.

Not everyone, just newbs, idiots and folks who can't seem to read/comprehend other posts. šŸ¤£

Ā 

Ā 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

With the details of the contract leaking, this is a phenomenal signing.Ā 

Ā 

The Bills just got a legit leader on defense with superbowl experience.Ā  I love this pick on so many levels.Ā  The development of our pieces on DE, our win now chances, and the fact that we didn't give up any assets.Ā Ā 

Ā 

BEANE KNOCKED THIS OUT OF THE PARK.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SUNTANBILLS FAN said:

Are you idiots complaining about the length serious! We went all into get rings the next few years. If we had him last year we win it all he is a beast. Stop bitchingĀ 

Ā 

Some are whining, most are just curious about the structure. I trust Beane so Iā€™m not too worried, but I AM curious what the real deal is. I just ignore those other people who think they are smarter than Beane, although sometimes itā€™s good for a chuckle or two.Ā 

• Like (+1) 3

Bills fans should be doing back flips over this...front flips...crazy side flips.Ā 

Ā 

Forget the money part and just be happy the Buffalo Bills just won free agency...and the didn't need to give up a 2nd and 3rd round pick like the Rams gave Denver...šŸ˜†

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, SUNTANBILLS FAN said:

Are you idiots complaining about the length serious! We went all into get rings the next few years. If we had him last year we win it all he is a beast. Stop bitchingĀ 

Seriously. Ā I wish it was a ten year deal, then we could spread it even thinner.Ā 

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Biggest defensive signing since Mario Williams?

Bigger when you see the implications.

Mario Williams signing might have been more fun though with all the buildup.Ā  This came out of nowhere really from the fan perspective.

Is he worth it? Ā I think he is. Ā Von Miller is an OG in the NFL. Ā Future Hall of Famer. Ā Bills offense will set him up for some monster games. Ā I like the message its sends. Ā Not the same Bills no more. Ā Im stoked. Ā 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.