Predict the score BILLS - KC

mead107

Chiefs 34

Bills 30

I have been talking about in some ways this year parallels 1989 really closely for this team...win the AFC east in 1988, make it to the AFCCG and lose to the Bengals, only to come back the next year and have a "down year" and not understanding how to be up every week for the opponent's best shot.  Finish with a worse record, lose in the Divisional round to the Browns in the Ronnie Harmon game.  Come back the following season and run rough shod through the AFC on their way to their first super bowl.  

I hope I am wrong about this game and hope the Bills win, but I think the parallels are very similar...I think history repeats itself and the Chiefs hold onto win in a last second finish as the Bills fail to punch it in from inside the 10 yard line late in the 4th.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Chiefs 34

Bills 30

I have been talking about in some ways this year parallels 1989 really closely for this team...win the AFC east in 1988, make it to the AFCCG and lose to the Bengals, only to come back the next year and have a "down year" and not understanding how to be up every week for the opponent's best shot.  Finish with a worse record, lose in the Divisional round to the Browns in the Ronnie Harmon game.  Come back the following season and run rough shod through the AFC on their way to their first super bowl.  

I hope I am wrong about this game and hope the Bills win, but I think the parallels are very similar...I think history repeats itself and the Chiefs hold onto win in a last second finish as the Bills fail to punch it in from inside the 10 yard line late in the 4th.

Not only predict a Bills loss but create an entire fairytale about it.

Bills fans are the best. Grow a pair, we are the better team.

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Process said:

Not only predict a Bills loss but create an entire fairytale about it.

Bills fans are the best. Grow a pair, we are the better team.

Like I said...I hope I am wrong, but the Bills put themselves in this position by losing out on Home Field Advantage in ways that should not have happened.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Really early for this but I think KC takes this one. It would be monumental to go into arrowhead twice and win. 

Chiefs 31 Bills 28

Ugh, i wish the Chiefs did not look so efficient last night.  I can talk myself into picking the Bills, but just an off the cuff, gut instinct i think we blew our "best game ever" wad last Saturday night.

Chiefs 34

Bills  27

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

Track meet type of game.  The team how has the ball last wins.   The winner wins the Super Bowl.   Tennessee can be exploited and the NFC scares no one.

The NFC has two teams already into the next round that will make for a good Super Bowl : Tampa Bay and Green Bay. that Rams team has parallels to the Bills this year. Underachieving, but with the ability to turn it up on both sides of the ball. I wouldn’t be assured of a win against any of them. 
as for the Chiefs game…. Bills 38 chiefs 31

• Like (+1) 1

I am at peace. With the best player in the NFL in Allen, the Bills will win the East every year for the foreseeable future. They are going to have a chance in a situation like this each year, and some years they might even get the 1 seed. This game is a celebration of opportunity. The season, I think, is a success regardless of who wins this game, as long as the Bills fight with honor. And I know they will. No shame in losing to the Chiefs in Kansas City. It ends for every team but one.

And I think that's going to be the Bills. That's right, I'm calling a Bills win.

BUF 40

KC 34

Final/OT

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.