Gronk on “Man vs the Arena” on his dirty hit on Tre White

YoloinOhio

Would love nothing better than a Bills-Bucs SB, Bills up by 4 with seconds on the clock, Brady drops back and passes to Gronk who gets hit with a piledriver from Matt Milano leaving him with a permanent limp and the Bills with their first Lombardi.

Edited by SydneyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I refuse to watch this show but apparently on the last episode  Gronk addressed his suspension for his filthy play on Tre and said “cool, I needed a week off”

To summarize:  What Gronk did was wrong and deserved a year suspension but because he let me party with him the act really wasnt his fault.  The Patriots' culture is the real criminal.

Edited by thenorthremembers

Just now, SydneyBillsFan said:

Would love nothing better than a Bills-Bucs SB, Bills up by 4 with seconds on the clock, Brady drops back and passes to Gronk who gets a piledriver from Matt Milano leaving him with a permanent limp and the Bills with their first SB.

F9kjla.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Would love nothing better than a Bills-Bucs SB, Bills up by 4 with seconds on the clock, Brady drops back and passes to Gronk who gets hit with a piledriver from Matt Milano leaving him with a permanent limp and the Bills with their first Lombardi.

Nobody on the Bills stuck up for White when it happened.  I don't see anyone on this finesse team doing so years later.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo ill said:

Nobody on the Bills stuck up for White when it happened.  I don't see anyone on this finesse team doing so years later.

I think there are quite a few tbh. Trouble is most of them are on offense. ;)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo ill said:

If I was McD, that would have been number 1 on the following weeks "Growth Mindset" agenda - always have your brothers back

Edited by SydneyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo ill said:

I like to think they were in shock that such a blatantly egregious thing happened.  You get used to seeing dirty hits and the occasional punch thrown, but seeing someone actually try to kill a guy would really throw you off.

15 minutes ago, Buffalo ill said:

Except for Jordan Poyer who came running in from out the play and shoved Gronk and then went to check on Tre… 

• Like (+1) 1

I'm sure this will be an unpopular opinion, but one mistake like this doesnt make him a bad person.

My son was best buds with Robbie back in 5th grade.  Even then, he was a bit impulsive.  But not mean-spirited, just impulsive.  Didnt always think things through.

I agree that the blatant forearm to Whites head  deserved a season long suspension 

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 4

2 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

I'm sure this will be an unpopular opinion, but one mistake like this doesnt make him a bad person.

My son was best buds with Robbie back in 5th grade.  Even then, he was a bit impulsive.  But not mean-spirited, just impulsive.  Didnt always think things through.

I agree that the blatant forearm to Whites head  deserved a season long suspension 

it’s the apathy afterwards that just cinched it for me. i only watched the clip and i feel dirty for not being more outraged when it happened. 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Buffalo ill said:

I love these new accounts that show up on here since the buffalo bills mb closed. So much quality. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

This is true that Gronk is and always has been dumb. Very dumb. And now he can barely string together three sentences coherently. 

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

That made me think Gronk = Lennie Small

11 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

The act itself  may have been impulsive, but now that he's had a couple of years to think about it, he shows no remorse. That's the issue.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

I like to think they were in shock that such a blatantly egregious thing happened.  You get used to seeing dirty hits and the occasional punch thrown, but seeing someone actually try to kill a guy would really throw you off.

Yeah I've been around the game my entire life and I've never seen anything like

I was literally flabbergasted

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I refuse to watch this show but apparently on the last episode  Gronk addressed his suspension for his filthy play launching his arm brace into Tre’s neck and said “cool, I needed a week off”

Don’t watch this.  It’s not even Gronk being and A-hole.  It’s just some d-bag talking about Gronk 

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Gronkowski is a horrible person.  Complete trash.  Unfortunately he gets a pass from many people because he plays the goofy dumb guy.   

He's special.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

This is true that Gronk is and always has been dumb. Very dumb. And now he can barely string together three sentences coherently. 

His USAA commercials are horrible, he looks and sounds even more dumb if that’s even possible 

49 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

would still love to know what 'finesse team' means i see that thrown around alot.  were good at passing the ball so that means our team is soft?

Agree. I started to respond and didn’t bother. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo ill said:

Disagree about current team. Did you see mongo and others last year start a brawl to protect josh. Have you seen Spencer brown just wrecking people through the whistle. Or Dawkins (2nd Covid changed him) who is crushing people. I would say the violence of this team has been huge in the last two games. Singletary has been on angry runs in consecutive weeks. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just watched this episode and he definitely was remorseful about the hit. However he explained how it was an accumulation of being held and pushed around all season with no flags and it finally just boiled over. He also talked about how he was pretty beat up at that time and how he was looking forward to the week off so he could rest and heal up

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jpsredemption said:

If this was Dawson Knox pile driving JC Jackson rest assured it would be a year long ban 

He’s a total rock head but I guess he’s a better representation of Buffalo than Pat Kane. What a low bar we have for star athletes. 

Corey Graham never caused any trouble.  Not a “star” but a good pro for a long time, pro bowler and Super Bowl champion.  Right from in the city. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

His USAA commercials are horrible, he looks and sounds even more dumb if that’s even possible 

Agree. I started to respond and didn’t bother. 

Per Wonderlic, Rob Gronkowski is smarter than 85% of NFL players.

But I'm sure that you knew that.

https://wonderlictestpractice.com/rob-gronkowski-wonderlic-score/

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.