Is Josh Vaccinated?

BillsfaninSB

50 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I see your point, on the other hand, this spring, Josh's girlfriend Britt Williams posted pics of shopping in Target with their Silver Lab puppy.

People who are Not Josh Allen and Not Josh Allen's Girlfriend probably get told to leave and return without the dog.

RHIP probably applies

There ar dogs allowed everywhere now .. go to Home Depot and you run into 6 dogs .. Walmart, grocery stores …. At least where I am nobody says anything 

29 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't think his dad is the type of person that would beat any of his 4 kids, but I don't know him - just going by his demeanor in glimpses, what's been said about their family, and how Josh leads.  Josh definitely leads by example, and by giving respect and earning it.

I expect that was learned behavior from his Dad.

I know, I'm just Joshing.  He does seem like a no BS kind of guy though.  Not a jerk but just a straight shooter and can tell that's how he raised them.

32 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

There ar dogs allowed everywhere now .. go to Home Depot and you run into 6 dogs .. Walmart, grocery stores …. At least where I am nobody says anything 

Oh, Wow.  So different.  I saw a little dog in a grocery cart basket at Sams a month or so ago and it was notable to me because we never see dogs.  It's even hard to find a restaurant with a patio that allows dogs.

15 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Did he says vaxxed or "inoculated"?😬😬

Poyer said "vaccinated", very clearly

14 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

My gut says no, Wyoming is one of the least vaccinated States. I might retire there.

What does that have to do with Josh? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I know, I'm just Joshing.  He does seem like a no BS kind of guy though.  Not a jerk but just a straight shooter and can tell that's how he raised them.

Yeah, Jordan Palmer and Kyle Allen were telling an anecdote about Josh and the other QBs on an outrigger canoe in the harbor wherever it is Palmer holds his trainings.  https://gmtm.com/watch/streams/L8o0z4zdxG8

55:16

Guide is wobbling the boat and says "Hahaha I'll flip this thing real quick" 

Palmer: Josh says "No you won't"

Kyle Allen: "to our totally Cali guide, oh we're gonna have a great time"

Palmer: "No you won't.  Like, Do not flip this boat or we're going to have a Real Problem"

KA: "Josh was really scared of sharks that day"

Palmer: "He's a sweetheart, but I wouldn't mess with him"

KA: "Or his brother.  Or his Dad.  I wouldn't mess with any of his family"

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Casey D said:

Well he went to see Hamilton on opening night at Shea's.  I have tickets for New Year's Day, and can't attend without proof of vaccination.  So unless the rules do not apply to him, he must be vaccinated.

Would not be the first time a celebrity gets different treatment than the rest of us

1 hour ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Forgive me if this is already common knowledge but is Josh vaccinated?

Pretty sure he is, but I think he's keeping it vague publicly since he has a handful of goofball teammates who are vocally not vaccinated.

I don't think he wants to sound like he's anti-them, or make them more publicly isolated. He wants to support them as teammates, without having to make a statement about their choices.

Not saying I agree with that reasoning (if my guess is correct), as I feel it's important to be clear on making smart choices during a public health crisis, but I don't think he's wrong for not speaking up either.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I see your point, on the other hand, this spring, Josh's girlfriend Britt Williams posted pics of shopping in Target with their Silver Lab puppy.

People who are Not Josh Allen and Not Josh Allen's Girlfriend probably get told to leave and return without the dog.

RHIP probably applies

Shea's has nothing to gain from letting a celebrity break a public mandate in their theater. It would be a PR nightmare for them and Allen. For that reason alone I am now 100% sure that Allen is vaccinated. There have been other clues along the way, that just makes it certain.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah, Jordan Palmer and Kyle Allen were telling an anecdote about Josh and the other QBs on an outrigger canoe in the harbor wherever it is Palmer holds his trainings.  https://gmtm.com/watch/streams/L8o0z4zdxG8

55:16

Guide is wobbling the boat and says "Hahaha I'll flip this thing real quick" 

Palmer: Josh says "No you won't"

Kyle Allen: "to our totally Cali guide, oh we're gonna have a great time"

Palmer: "No you won't.  Like, Do not flip this boat or we're going to have a Real Problem"

KA: "Josh was really scared of sharks that day"

Palmer: "He's a sweetheart, but I wouldn't mess with him"

KA: "Or his brother.  Or his Dad.  I wouldn't mess with any of his family"

What, are the Allens the Firebaugh version of the Duttons from the Yellowstone ranch in Montana? 

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I can't figure out the rules on masked/unmasked in interviews.  Almost no players wear masks, but Hyde was wearing one in the Patriots post game.

Does that mean....Poyer got vaxxed but Hyde didn't?  😲

Some are just more comfortable wearing masks than others.

My wife wears them even not when not required and my daughter wears it leaving house.

Maybe Hyde just choose to wear a mask which is his right.  It is a bit easier to make comments you do not believe wearing a mask.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RangerDave said:

If I recall correctly, the players had decided early on to keep their vaccination status to themselves so as to not cause any dissention.  Josh is determined to  keep his end of the bargain.  Too bad others are not.

If players wanted to do that they could as a team decide to wear masks in interviews, etc. 

Sort of like Tampa Bay where as a team they decided to all get vax cards and not disclose who else has a fake one if caught.

Truly professional cheating but T*m Br*dy learned from the Sith Master himself.

Capture.0.PNG

Just now, dwight in philly said:

Again.. if they change the rules, does Cole get his fine reduced? 

Why? The rules changes apply going forward. He was fined for breaking the rules months ago. One of the new rules is wearing masks at all times indoors, so I don't see the league changing the fines for mask violations.

27 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Shea's has nothing to gain from letting a celebrity break a public mandate in their theater. It would be a PR nightmare for them and Allen. For that reason alone I am now 100% sure that Allen is vaccinated. There have been other clues along the way, that just makes it certain.

Agreed. Highly doubt Shea's would do that and risk all that headache if caught. And you're right, there have been a few things that made it clear he was vaccinated. 

13 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Why? The rules changes apply going forward. He was fined for breaking the rules months ago. One of the new rules is wearing masks at all times indoors, so I don't see the league changing the fines for mask violations.

LOL.. seems "fair" and maybe , a tad inconsistent .. just my opinion 

Edited by dwight in philly

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

RHIP probably applies

Only way Target staff be sure of which one is a REAL dog is because it was on a leash...

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I can't figure out the rules on masked/unmasked in interviews.  Almost no players wear masks, but Hyde was wearing one in the Patriots post game.

Does that mean....Poyer got vaxxed but Hyde didn't?  😲

Maybe he's just taking extra precautions? Not sure about his family situation, but that could be why.

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

He went to a Clippers playoff game too where you had to show proof. I just think he's trying not to be a distraction 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.