Is Josh Vaccinated?

BillsfaninSB

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I see your point, on the other hand, this spring, Josh's girlfriend Britt Williams posted pics of shopping in Target with their Silver Lab puppy.

People who are Not Josh Allen and Not Josh Allen's Girlfriend probably get told to leave and return without the dog.

RHIP probably applies

Sounds like you've never been to North Carolina (or probably half the south)  LOL

People bring dogs anywhere and everywhere, supermarkets, restaurants, Walmart, Costco, Lowes

I keep waiting for a dog to take a dump in the frozen food aisle or something and maybe forces the store to throw out a couple thousand dollars worth of stuff. Will the rules change then?

I'm a dog lover BTW, but do think it's getting out of hand.

3 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Sounds like you've never been to North Carolina (or probably half the south)  LOL

People bring dogs anywhere and everywhere, supermarkets, restaurants, Walmart, Costco, Lowes

I keep waiting for a dog to take a dump in the frozen food aisle or something and maybe forces the store to throw out a couple thousand dollars worth of stuff. Will the rules change then?

I am sure that has happened.

12 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

It's like that here in Colorado too; it's a thing/trend.

3 hours ago, 17islongenough said:

If they change the quarantine time to 5 days then vaccinated vs unvacvinated won't be a big deal like it was. 

1. That's only for those with no symptoms, so not applied to everyone

2. If Josh misses "only" 5 days (and likely 1 game) it will be a big deal.  (Not that I don't believe he's vaccinated or doing everything he can to be available.)

3 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

Again.. if they change the rules, does Cole get his fine reduced? 

Depends upon what Cole was fined for.

Likely wasn't fined for "entering the facility after being placed on the Covid reserve list and before receiving medical clearance"

So he likely still did whatever it was he did.

So no

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Only way Target staff be sure of which one is a REAL dog is because it was on a leash...

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Settle down.  She's a Williamsville 8.

You're entering a Falling Credibility Zone

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, The Wiz said:

No wonder why I'm such an @$$hole.

You need a double dose of distemper.  Shoulda got your booster too! 

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

For what it’s worth, every single person I know that currently has Covid, including THREE close family members are/were all fully vaccinated. 

Are they dieing?  Did they need to go to hospital? The only one I know that wasn't vaxxed is now dead. FWIW...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.