Allen should be first team pro bowler period!

Niagara Dude

Anyone watching today could see the difference in the game today was at the QB position. No player does more for his team in the AFC than Allen and we saw that today,  league should be embarrassed that Herbert & Jackson made the pro bowl over Allen.  Just glad he is on our team because not many QB'S other than 1-2 make some of plays we saw this afternoon

• Like (+1) 14
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Anyone watching today could see the difference in the game today was at the QB position. No player does more for his team in the AFC than Allen and we saw that today,  league should be embarrassed that Herbert & Jackson made the pro bowl over Allen.  Just glad he is on our team because not many QB'S other than 1-2 make some of plays we saw this afternoon

Totally agree...for most of this season I thought Allen did not have good field awareness (could only see half or less of the field as the play developed) but that take was totally wrong. he really did some Houdini like things out there today.

Edited by entropyrules
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

It doesn't matter, this guy will be best for many years. The league will understand who he is.

Allen could probably take Dawkins spot in the Pro Bowl and ball out!! Not a knock against Dawkins, Josh is just that talented! Josh4MVP

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Think he’s got a decent mvp shot after today I’m sure he’d prefer that to pro bowl lol 

Has anyone ever won MVP and not been in the Pro Bowl? Just curious 🤨 

3 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Think he’s got a decent mvp shot after today I’m sure he’d prefer that to pro bowl lol 

He has zero shot of MVP. Zero. 

MVP is the media sweetheart, they’ve been puffing up Murray all season. It’s him, Mahommes, or Brady. 

Edited by TheyCallMeAndy

The Pro Bowl doesn't matter. He should be a first team All Pro and a contender for season MVP....and then a contender for the Super Bowl. 

These are a few of my favorite things....

4 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

MVP is the media sweetheart, they’ve been puffing up Murray all season. It’s him, Mahommes, or Brady. 

Sunday Night Football was just puffing up Josh A LOT.

5 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Murray has no chance.

Mahommes is having a down year for Mahommes.

Brady has been lackluster the past few games after an incredible start.

It will be Rodgers, Allen, or Taylor.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Murray?  No chance with the way he's played in 4 of his last 5 games.

6 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Lmao. You list Murray, who actually does have 0% chance, and don't list Rodgers, who is the huge betting favorite right now.

3 hours ago, whorlnut said:

Honestly…I will (and I’m sure Allen will as well) take winning on the field over a silly popularity contest any day of the week. Who cares?

In all seriousness, I have zero interest in who is selected--or not selected--to the Pro Bowl and anything else along similar lines.  

Who cares indeed!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, whorlnut said:

Honestly…I will (and I’m sure Allen will as well) take winning on the field over a silly popularity contest any day of the week. Who cares?

Exactly! Plus he has over 200 million reasons not to give a 💩! The man had to bail out his D the last 3 drives of the game and came up aces, especially on a critical 4th down. Baller!

That's my QB!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I think he gets an all-pro nod. There isn’t a better QB in the AFC right now. Maybe Mahomes gets the other first team spot because of his resume. Rodgers is having another great year. But I would rather be an All Pro than get a Pro Bowl spot in 2021.

• Like (+1) 2

I imagine this has been updated to include yesterday’s games but, if not, the difference will be even more stark:

https://www.espn.co.uk/nfl/qbr

Top three A.F.C. QBs: Herbert, Allen, Wentz

Mahomes (no issue with him being at the Pro Bowl ahead of Wentz), Tua, Carr, Tannehill, Burrow and Jones all ahead of Jackson.

Edited by UKBillFan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.