Week 16, Bills v. Cheats, 12/26/21 - GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

Josh gets the automatic gameball, even though he's still leaving plays out there.  When he's firing on all cylinders, nobody will beat the Bills.

Isaiah "Isaac McKittrick" McKenzie - Won the game nearly singlehandedly.  The first down catches on the final drive iced the game.

Stefon "They Call Me Mister" Diggs - Big catches when we needed them.  Fights through more non-called DH and DPI's then I've ever seen any other NFL #1 WR deal with

Offensive line - Much maligned, playing backups and out of position, they gave Josh enough time to throw and enough holes for Motor to be effective

Tremaine Edmunds (yeah, I seddit!!) - key stops and brutal hits on Jacobi Meyers after the catch kept the Cheats down this entire game.

D-line - Aside from a few big runs, they kept the Cheats running game in check for the most part, and kept Mac Jones under control and under pressure.  I never really got the feeling the Cheats were coming back.

"Dr. Jekyll and" Micah Hyde - The INT was huge, keeping the Cheats down and out instead of being able to keep pace with the Bills offense.  ANNNDDDD HE ICES THE GAME ON THE HAIL MARY!!!

WHO YA GOT?

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 1

JA17 put the team on his back and carried us to victory. MVP candidate again. Without him we're a 5 win team. 

McKenzie does his best Beasley impression and comes up huge. 

Hyde made some big defensive plays, fresh off a Pro Bowl snub. 

Diggs was huge too. 

Love this team. Go Bills!!!!!

• Like (+1) 5

Allen 

The Entire OLine 

Singletary 

McKenzie 

Diggs 

Hyde

Pass D

Just now, Process said:

Don't forget Mac Jones.

I hope he is the Patriots QB for a very long time.

It's laughable that Patriots think he is the answer to Josh Allen. Maybe for the wildcard and an ass kicking in the wild card round every year.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

McK and Josh all the way.

The win is the most important thing but I'm so glad Josh had an amazing game - one in the eye for those in the media who constantly ***** on him any chance they get. Not to mention those who snubbed him for the pro bowl.

Browns fans must be wishing they'd taken him number 1 overall

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Process said:

Don't forget Mac Jones.

I hope he is the Patriots QB for a very long time.

Mac Jones is a good QB.  He runs that offense beautifully.  What he does not have is the ability to come from behind against a team like the Bills.  If the Bills shore up against the run, we will be beating the Cheats for the next decade or 2.  we got a long way to go to even up the head-to-head.

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

McK and Josh all the way.

The win is the most important thing but I'm so glad Josh had an amazing game - one in the eye for those in the media who constantly ***** on him any chance they get. Not to mention those who snubbed him for the pro bowl.

Browns fans must be wishing they'd taken him number 1 overall

Let off some steam, Bennett!!

McKenzie was a real warrior out there making tough catches and fighting for yards. He got banged up and still kept fighting.

Allen was awesome. Came through in the clutch time and time again.

Diggs was also playing hurt and gave it his all. Came through in clutch moments. He played angry.

Singletary is our best back and it isn't even close.

I thought Taron Johnson was excellent. He has that one bull crap penalty when he was in perfect coverage.

Daboll called a good game. He got Josh on the move to help out the oline. He needs to keep it up.

Hyde with two INT's. He is a great safety. It's an utter shame he and Poyer did not make the pro bowl.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3

6 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I am totally confused by the oline. 

We saw our best version of it today, Bates should have been a regular a long time ago. Dawkins back, and allows Williams and Brown go back to where they're best.

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

I want to see the grade Ryan Bates gets on this one, I thought he did very well today. 

I have liked Bates every time I have seen him play. He is going to be a starter one day, hopefully for the Bills. He is a good player.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Basically team win .. though the runs they had on us still scares me. Josh is legit. Lil Dirty career best day. When he see YouTube titles tomorrow.. “nick Wright shocked Bills ….” Or the rest of the espn nonsense .. Stephen A aghast … Joe Blow stunned …. Save yourself some minutes in your life and don’t give them the clicks / money that they get for peddling trash

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

I give the game ball to McD. The aggressive game plan and on-field calls, especially 4th downs, showed that he is also taking the next step toward becoming great.

The only thing preventing me from doing it was 2nd and goal from the 1, leaving with no points on three weird pass play calls.  Bills score there, this game never gets to 26-21.

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Outside of the obvious...

They took out Henry completely 

***** you, Tim Graham.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.