Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Postgame thread

Hapless Bills Fan

They redeemed themselves in my eyes with this incredible almost comeback. Taking the champs to the limit at home. The NON PI call really sucks, but we have to move on. We have a topflight, gutsy QB with a magnificent arm. Bills have issues for sure, but this is a parity league as we have just seen. Winning out is NOT impossible. Bengals lost so I believe we still have 7th slot? Go BILLS !!  

• Agree 1

I don't give a crap our guys could have won it with a TD in regulation.

I don't give a crap our D could have made a stop.

These refs screwed us.  At least twice our receivers got mugged and not even a flinch of a call.  Twice they called the same exact thing against us.  The latest time the flag came way late.

I say every damn game that I don't care if they call the ticky tacky stuff against us as long as they call it for us too.  Yet another game where that didn't happen. 

The refs decided this game period

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, streetkings01 said:

That’s how I feel about Edmunds right about now……didnt do himself any favors in this game.

Yeah, that was such a rough way to end it.  I think Edmunds is a lot like Allen...freakish athletic gifts and picked in the draft banking on them developing.  Allen has...Edmunds hasn't (not enough anyway)

1 minute ago, BuffBills51 said:

Edmunds was responsible for 2 of the touchdowns. Once Klein comes off Covid protocols he needs to be benched

I hope you don't mean the crossing route where he gets matched up with a WR at full speed with no help over top lol. That's not his fault, more shocked that he was close at all. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

No question he is the biggest problem with our offense. The awful offensive line suddenly looked good in the 2nd half when we made some game plan adjustments.

I feel like it's when Josh isn't getting input from him and reads and reacts.  Then we win the toss and Daboll has time to go back to drawing it up and it fails.  Just my opinion. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Not true. When the WR caught the ball it was right in the middle of the field where Edmunds is supposed to excel according to this board. He ***** the bed again

You obviously don't understand zone coverage then. He isn't playing man coverage. He is responsible for helping with the pass in his area. It's Dane Jackson who goes across field with Evans and vacated the zone. If it was Man then Johnson didn't go with his guy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

I wonder if McDermott will finally give Josh some credit or he'll give us the BS about we needed to take advantage of our opportunities better?

His ***** defense needs to step up FFS

It would be nice if he says josh was awesome. He never usually gives credit to the big players but he made mcdermott look good today 

• Like (+1) 1

Refs refs refs and more refs. Two games in a row they were given bogus 1st downs that we couldn’t prove because they don’t invest enough money to get this right. 

Diggs constantly getting held and never getting a call.  It’s sad.  

Our opponents constantly throwing bad passes behind the wr just to get a PI call when the wr has to come back for the lame duck pass.  That’s just not right.  

same **** different year.  No one is surprised 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The 9 Isles said:

The NFL is fake garbage. They know exactly what outcome they need a steer it that way when necessary. 

All of you suckers that think they don’t push it one way or the other are silly. 

There is a reason the same bad officials never lose their jobs. 

This league is a joke but the joke is really on us who support this garbage. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.