11/28 Football: Tennessee @ New England 1 pm on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

58 minutes ago, 97bills said:

It’s funny both those teams have great coaches just saying, when opponents make dumb mistakes or don’t play that great against NE, for the last 20 years it might be something more then luck 

Missed field goals, blown calls, and playing teams with star players always hurt is not an attribute to great coaching.  

This is the 2nd time I've watched a full game of Mac Jones this season and come away unimpressed. Easy throws are schemed up constantly. When he has to rise above the play call he can't do it. I think McDermott and Frazier are going to find a way to rattle him. Stop their run game and force him to throw on 3rd and long.

32 minutes ago, 97bills said:

Man if Titans didn’t lose all there weapons on offense they would be super bowl bound. There well built and great coaches. There not laying down because of injuries. But if NE can pull this off Buffalo still has a shot at number one seed, I can’t wait for Monday night we’re going to learn a lot about this team and coaches 

Agreed and Bills were still 2 yards from victory at road. We are much better then we seem right now.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

You haven't been paying attention.  I'm in the minority here, rooting for the Titians.

I agree. We want NE to lose. The AFCE is the priority. Besides if Henry doesn't come back healthy that 1 seed could become irrelevant if they get bounced early. Jones doesn't scare me, neither do all these cheatriot fgs.

Edited by LABILLBACKER
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

I hardly ever watch the pats if they aren’t playing the Bills but it’s crazy how they still get every break, every call against others. I thought it was just against us. 

As does Brady. He just was gifted a PI for 40 yards.

39 minutes ago, buffblue said:

I agree.

But watching Jones fully today for the first time, I am not that worried about him. I'm of the mind that no matter who the Pats drafted, that player was likely to experience success because of their system that is in place. I will admit that Mac is the most pro ready, but his physical skills are below average imo.

Let's also not forget that the Patriots had the most opt outs last year.

Re: Jones. No, I'm not "worried" about him. I just think he has a general air of competence - despite being a rookie, he has the Pats offense working the way it was before TB left town, although I am in no way implying that he's the next Brady. Cam Newton was never able to accomplish that (which in all honesty may say more about Cam). Come to think of it, maybe Mac is the next Matt Cassell - a perfectly competent system QB with no significant upside. That's a scenario I could definitely live with.

I'm LOVING this game. Let Jones stack those stats. They will be the talk of the NFL all week. Belichick's rings will be kissed...Jones is the next Brady talk on overdrive...Pats are the team to beat talk....won SIX in a row....then we rip their damn soul out on MNF. 

All while seeing the Titans drop out of the #1 seed. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.