Week 12: Bills at Saints on Thanksgiving

YoloinOhio

This is a much better matchup for the bills. I know it feels like the sky is falling right now but this is a game they should win easily. 

If we do lose then the season is truly over, because that would mean the coaches have lost the locker room and the guys have packed it in for the year.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, Process said:

This is a much better matchup for the bills. I know it feels like the sky is falling right now but this is a game they should win easily. 

If we do lose then the season is truly over, because that would mean the coaches have lost the locker room and the guys have packed it in for the year.

Is it though? If Kamara plays (out today) they have a real 2 headed rushing attack with him and Ingram. Same guys that hung 230 rushing and 4 TDs on us a few years back. Today felt a LOT like that day.

• Agree 2

The season comes down to this game IMO. If they lose or get smacked around again, there is no coming back for these guys. They have seemed to act like they couldn't lose and they would cake walk through their weak ass schedule. If the Jags game didn't wake them up, the Colts game better smack them in the face a little harder. Gotta earn it boys. And enough with the undisciplined play. I thought McD was a process guy....play disciplined football!!! He's losing this team.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Process said:

I agree. We lose and you can kiss this season goodbye. The good news is they don't have to wait long to get the taste of this loss out of their mouths. Are any of the covid boys coming back?

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

My favorite day of the year. I hate that the Bills play on it. I don’t want a chance of the day being ruined. This game is a must have. Idc what anyone thinks. We lose this game, we aren’t making the playoffs 

I’ll feel like the season is spiraling out of control, but with two Pats games remaining, this Saints game really isn’t the end all, be all. 

Now if we fall into the WC race, then yea.. we need to start stacking wins given our dumpster fire AFC record and head to heads. 

44 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

If the Jags game didn't wake them up, the Colts game better smack them in the face a little harder. Gotta earn it boys.

It didn't. Watch Dawkins, Allen, Knox post game. They don't think it's a big deal. I've never quite seen anything like it. I think they still really think they can win whenever they really want to.

1 hour ago, Process said:

Don't you usually have overconfident takes?

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

It didn't. Watch Dawkins, Allen, Knox post game. They don't think it's a big deal. I've never quite seen anything like it. I think they still really think they can win whenever they really want to.

Don't you usually have overconfident takes?

I didn't get that impression from Allen.  Allen believes this is a good football team and that this game doesn't represent who they are.  He knows they need to bounce back on a short week.  Knox really didn't say much.  However...I did get that impression from Dawkins.  It was almost a "shrug your shoulders" kind of respone.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

They've only lost back to back games once over the last two seasons so their post game attitude really doesn't surprise me.

Another team with a big, strong offensive Line and Kamara most likely back. It's true the game should be closer because of the Saints qb and dearth of offensive weapons, but I see the Saints front just mutilating our Oline.

Probable low scoring, frustrating game on tap. The Saints will be every bit as desperate as we are.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm working a 15 hour shift Thanksgiving Day. Maybe that will bring us good luck. 

And for those inquiring minds, time and a half (10 hours for working on the holiday), 10 hours additional holiday pay, triple time working overtime on a holiday (5 hours). Same with Black Friday, another 15 hour, holiday time and pay shift. I should be able to buy a Cody Ford jersey with that paycheck. 

Edited by Draconator
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Draconator said:

I'm working a 15 hour shift Thanksgiving Day. Maybe that will bring us good luck. 

And for those inquiring minds, time and a half (10 hours for working on the holiday), 10 hours additional holiday pay, triple time working overtime on a holiday (5 hours). Same with Black Friday, another 15 hour shift. I should be able to buy a Cody Ford jersey with that paycheck. 

Happy for your well-earned windfall...but don't waste your money.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.