11/14/21 Gameday Thread: Bills at Jets Second Half

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

McKenzie

Davis

Breida

3 players that have seen almost no play time are making a big difference in this game.

The Bills offense has all the talent it needs when they are healthy outside of LG where they have Mongo a decent but maybe lacking option. It's just some injuries at key positions and bad play calling that have crushed them. 

12 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Granted this is against the Jets, but I like the "three headed monster" look of the backfield. Moss is a power back, Singletary a solid all around back and Bredia a speed back. 

Gives a lot of options...also like the return of the jet sweeps...Sanders and McKenzie both effective with them

Just now, Nextmanup said:

This feels like the kind of day where we might score 60.

I think they settle in at 45. I just don't see them keeping Josh and the offense in there throwing all over the field. I think they are going into a 4 minute offense and settling down the game to limit possessions and get out of there with no injuries. 

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

Having Spencer Brown in there makes a huge difference. Massive, hungry, enforcer tossing people around. Great to see. 

It upgrades 2 OL spots in the current conofiguration. Spencer > Williams at RT, and Williams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ford at RG