Dolphins @ the Bills - 1st Half Thread - Trick or Treat 2021?

BuffaloBill

There's this distinct lack of coordination today for the Bills. Like everything is a just a little off from the coaches to the players. It's like there's something else at work. Even at his advanced age, OJ still wields a great deal of evil power. I think if the game is tied or we are down at the half, he needs to be ejected.

Edited by Eddiegoofball
punctuation
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Awwufelloff said:

Why aren’t we throwing it on all 3 downs like we did last year? 

I mean, you can run it on one of them, but mix up the downs you run on and don't run singletary up the gut. Especially twice in a row. Then when you need 1 yard...when you know you're offensive line can't win their battle.. throw it!

Edited by Malazan

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

What I don’t like seeing is Josh being mad. He can’t just press and bomb the ball. We can get 10-yard chunks any time we want them. Just need to get into a rhythm. 

I agree. On the first drive there was a check down that would have gone for 20 yards and instead josh throws a bomb. Take the high percentage plays when it’s there

4 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

And if a Miami defender did the same thing you would whine and cry that the refs didn't call it.

Nope... been watching that being done and worse to Hughes for years.

Let it go. 

I thought it was weak - not changing my mind.

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

What I don’t like seeing is Josh being mad. He can’t just press and bomb the ball. We can get 10-yard chunks any time we want them. Just need to get into a rhythm. 

Either it’s the backs or not having a true mauling guard to run behind or both is just hampering this offense