10/10/21 Gameday Lightning Strike Delay thread

Chandler#81

Just now, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

You guys enjoy watching Spencer Brown finish his blocks like I do! Or pushing our backs forward!! This guy is nasty, inflict some hurt on you. another Gem! 

He looks ridiculously bigger than anyone on the field. He just shoves the RB and picks up 2 more yards.  

• Like (+1) 6

Just now, The Wiz said:

Well now a true debate has emerged.

Ratio of Peanut butter to jelly?

square or triangle?

Brees actually said "square or rectangle" which makes no sense...though he did then catch himself and say "triangle".

I would say strawberry over grape, and 80% PB to 20% jelly seems right to me.

Diagonal cuts.

4 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Eric wood said on WGR per the rulebook/constitution they can reschedule the game another day and resume it from where it was left off

No...no, they can't. Today is my birthday. I need this present from the Bills and I need it tonight.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

A short delay would have hurt us but a long delay helps the Bills.  KC had twice as much TOP then we did in the first half so a long break can only help the D get much needed rest.

It helps and hurts.  They are losing the rhythm they had going as well as adrenaline.  The pain will start setting in etc.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Yours really not paying attention to all the holding that has been a game changer for extending KC drives. Not calling is as bad as calling bad calls… your only complaint is an absolute game wrecker…

You think the Bills aren't doing any holding up front? :lol:

They're calling it tight in the back end and loose in the front (get your minds out of the gutters ya hogs.....)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

Brees actually said "square or rectangle" which makes no sense...though he did then catch himself and say "triangle".

I would say strawberry over grape, and 80% PB to 20% jelly seems right to me.

Diagonal cuts.

I'm a heavy jelly man myself.  But diagonal and strawberry FTW.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

You think the Bills aren't doing any holding up front? :lol:

They're calling it tight in the back end and loose in the front (get your minds out of the gutters ya hogs.....)

Yea Feliciano certainly could have been called on the Sanders TD. 

I thought the refs were absolutely fine. This is a flag happy crew but I think they have been fair for the most part.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

A short delay would have hurt us but a long delay helps the Bills.  KC had twice as much TOP then we did in the first half so a long break can only help the D get much needed rest.

we kept scoring too damn easily it was ridiculous. couldnt even give the D a a break. what a great problem