10/10/21 Gameday Lightning Strike Delay thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

Assuming the refs have extra time to review there calls, who got screwed more? Us or the Chiefs? I feel like we did, but curious what you guys think. 

If Eric Moulds’ toe was out of bounds so many years ago, then that one right before the half was out too.

BS that they overturned it when the pixel blur was that bad. That was not conclusive at all.

Edited by UConn James
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

1 minute ago, Dr. Football said:

Assuming the refs have extra time to review there calls, who got screwed more? Us or the Chiefs? I feel like we did, but curious what you guys think. 

Nobody got screwed.

Chiefs had 6 penalties; Bills had 5.

The worst call of the half was the weak sauce call on Gordon that stopped that Chiefs drive before the half.

My only complaint would be that Niang at RT is getting away with tearing jerseys off people in passpro

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Seriously. How can they spend this entire half talking about every game other than Buffalo vs. KC.? 

I find it really annoying. 

They have a national audience. They HAVE to do something. 
This is better than Roseanne reruns…

1 minute ago, Simon said:

Nobody got screwed.

Chiefs had 6 penalties; Bills had 5.

The worst call of the half was the weak sauce call on Gordon that stopped that Chiefs drive before the half.

My only complaint would be that Niang at RT is getting away with tearing jerseys off people in passpro

The holding call on Dawkins seemed pretty weak, slow mo made it seem worse than it was.

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Seriously what happens if this storm is gonna last like 3 or 4 hours? They are not re-starting the game at midnight are they?

If they start it as soon as they can, they might have just enough time to complete it before the next rain shield arrives.

It's probably going to be close.