Besides JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Chiefs

BillsFan619

On 10/7/2021 at 12:30 PM, BillsFan619 said:

I’m going with Bass-o-matic.

He’ll go 2 for 2 on FGs because the Bills will mainly score TDs on the KC defense. That said, since it will be a tightly contested, back-and-forth game, one of his FGs will be the GW.

Who ya got?

Epenesa cause he's gonna get after Patty.
On offense, our new giant right tackle is gonna pancake some people!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Edmunds for better or worse.  He’s gotta make some plays to get Chiefs offense off the field.  Tackles 10 yards down the field aren’t gonna do it.  One or 2 big plays from him could be difference.  Chiefs are gonna score points.  Any JAG can sit back and make tackles after Chiefs get the 1st down. Edmunds has to take some risks and make a few impact plays.  

Yup, tackling is going to be key in general. Gotta stop the 5 yard passes that turn into first downs or chunk plays.

I expect Allen and WR’s are going to be solid and the line holds up this time.  The unsung heroes on offense will be Knox and Moss.  11 personnel where Knox and Moss can chip on passing plays.

Defense?  Star clogs up running lanes, GROOT and AJ get pressure not necessarily sacks, and Taron’s going to cover well on the back end.

I really think we can win this game.

4 hours ago, wagne591 said:

So who is going to be your unsung stud for this Sunday nights game?

On Defense for me it is going to be Star Lotulelei. I am saying this because based on last year's regular season game and looking forward to this years regular season game which will be played in similar conditions...I think last year the Bills had a solid game plan to beat the Chiefs during the regular season in which most of the chiefs yards came on the ground without Star. If we use the same game plan this year... yes the Cheif's will get their yards but not as many and I don't know if you have noticed with Star back he seems to raise the level of everyone on the line and the LB's (i.e. Ed and the DE's and Edmonds is playing way better because star commands a double team). So I am saying Star because everyone else up front will improve because of him.

And on Offense I really think it is going to be Dawson Knox.  Yes Knox is having a fine year in the red zone but I feel he is going to bust out a 6-7 catch 100 yard game with a TD or two in the near future. It also might be Gabe Davis who has been sitting back this year for some reason (I think it is because he has been hurt) but I feel he is almost an afterthought at this point. But I am really going with Knox...I mean he did go to TE University in which Kelsey was one of the main guys their teaching the younger folk...It would be nice to show Kelsey what he was a part of creating a great TE for his rival. 

I am sorry if someone has already made a thread like this but I looked through the topic base for the past week and have not found one related.

good choice in Star - has been our best D line player so far... Knox and Sanders are helping to diversify the O...hoping this helps keep the ball moving if-when Diggs is getting extra attention

On 10/7/2021 at 1:36 PM, GoBills808 said:

Bet he plays more snaps at DT this Sunday than end 

I read on chiefs board that Jones dropped a bunch of weight to play end faster i suppose.  If so he may have lost some strength that he had last year against the guards.  Maybe enough that the matchup doesn't guarantee same results if they do try to send him in against our guards whomever they go with.  Its gonna be interesting who wins the trenches with the changes there are since last year.  Im also gonna go with Spencer Brown as he's gonna be a handful for their dl that they didn't have to worry about last year.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

I read on chiefs board that Jones dropped a bunch of weight to play end faster i suppose.  If so he may have lost some strength that he had last year against the guards.  Maybe enough that the matchup doesn't guarantee same results if they do try to send him in against our guards whomever they go with.  Its gonna be interesting who wins the trenches with the changes there are since last year.  Im also gonna go with Spencer Brown as he's gonna be a handful for their dl that they didn't have to worry about last year.  

Good thoughts, thanks for sharing!

Let’s hope that Jones doesn’t even play though since he’s questionable with his wrist.

8 hours ago, Max Fischer said:

If the Bills win, it will likely be because the Bills held the Chiefs to under 30 points. Therefore, I'd vote Levi Wallace or Taron Johnson.

Both with two picks each. 

If our OLine whips the Chiefs DLine, this game will be a blow out for us. It will only be his second start, but the physicality that Spencer Brown has shown so far is something we didn’t see last year.

Its a lot to ask of a rookie 3rd rounder and he will be challenged but if he punishes whatever defender he is assigned to, that is going to go a big way in our winning.

Edited by LEBills

On offense: attack the KC weakness. which is their slow LB core.  I'm going with a combo of Moss/Motor/Knox, Daboll getting them involved early and often in the pass game.

Defense: we need some to deliver enough pressure to force a turnover or keep the KC offense to Fgs instead of TDs.  I think it's 2-3 crucial defensive plays that could make the difference.  And think Frazier decides to be more aggressive this yr, I'm going with Milano if he plays, otherwise Klein, to bring well-timed blitzes that lead to the splash plays that we will need.

On 10/7/2021 at 1:58 PM, Muppy said:

Ima gonna stay with my crush Dawson Knox haha Having a receiving TE with size and recent history of clutch catches lets keep it going

Feed Diggs, Feed Knox  FEAST!~!~

sidenote: very few RB predicts so far.  If Motor or Moss go off I'd be thrilled too.

I'd be satisfied with "Get Open, Catch the Ball when it's thrown atcha" as the standard for Knox.

He's always made clutch catches.  The problem for him has been the "bunnies" he lets hop away

43 minutes ago, bmur66 said:

Whoever can create the turnovers

Correction.  Whoever can create the turnovers ON OUR D

I feel that needs to be specified.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 10/8/2021 at 9:02 PM, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I'm going to go Knox and both Singletary/Moss on offense

Defense- Epenesa-Oliver and with the playing time of Milano up in the air, I will go on a limb and say Klein has a good day

It is sad that nobody thinks Tremaine will have a good game on Sunday !!!!!

Ganesh, that’s not true.  I read a fee

pages ago a couple of guys stated Edmunds.  I think Poyer is going to be the dedicated guy for Kelce.

As Far as who shines, I think Diggs is going to beat his guys.  I also like Moss for some tough yards.  Might not be sexy but a steady dose of 4+ yards a carry works.  A couple of gadget stuff with McKenzie and the rest straight up 11 personnel.  We will outacore them tomorrow night.

13 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Ganesh, that’s not true.  I read a fee

pages ago a couple of guys stated Edmunds.  I think Poyer is going to be the dedicated guy for Kelce.

As Far as who shines, I think Diggs is going to beat his guys.  I also like Moss for some tough yards.  Might not be sexy but a steady dose of 4+ yards a carry works.  A couple of gadget stuff with McKenzie and the rest straight up 11 personnel.  We will outacore them tomorrow night.

Love your confidence, Machine Gun!

I really hope Diggs makes a big impact.

Let’s go!!!

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/7/2021 at 9:17 PM, BaaadThingsMan said:

On the defensive side I'm expecting a throwback from Uncle Jerry. He's gonna be in the backfield all night long. 

Jerry came through in the Texans game. The Texans had the Ball deep into Bills territory after the Int. and they go for it on 4th down. Jerry deflects the pass that would've been an easy first down for the Texans. It was a momentum changer early in the game. the Bills could've easily been down 7-0 without that play.

Go Bills!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.