Besides JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Chiefs

BillsFan619

I think 2 things will be key, special teams and secondary, as people said above, Wallace is going to get targeted and I think White will get looks too.  White hasn't been all world this year (it doesn't feel).  But for sure we have to stop Kelce or it'll be a long night in KC.  Gone are the last 3 weeks of young QBs, it's a real challenge and we'll see if the D can play up to the competition.  I like our D better than theirs at this point and that's what probably makes the difference as long as we aren't making mistakes on offense.

For me it's going to have to be someone on defense making a game changing play.

Would be wonderful in Edmunds could do something similar like he did last week but Mahomes is not Davis Mills unfortunately.

Either way it's time for this new pash rush to show something because outside of the Miami game it's still be a major concern IMO despite the overall defense thus far.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

I'm going to reach here and say Gregory Rousseau. Mahomes dances in the backfield really well. Rousseau's extreme reach and athleticism (especially for being such a large mammal) could allow Mahomes to get himself into trouble.

I like your thinking about how Groot could use his reach to get to Mahomes.

Hopefully Groot can turn one of Mahomes strengths into a weakness on Sunday night.

1 hour ago, BillsFan619 said:

I’m going with Bass-o-matic.

He’ll go 2 for 2 on FGs because the Bills will mainly score TDs on the KC defense. That said, since it will be a tightly contested, back-and-forth game, one of his FGs will be the GW.

Who ya got?

Cole Beasley.....He is going to work the slot and take those pitch and run 4 yard catches into 12-15 yard for moving the chains.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Cole Beasley.....He is going to work the slot and take those pitch and run 4 yard catches into 12-15 yard for moving the chains.  

This would be great! We need someone to do what the KC WRs usually do. Turn four yard catches into first downs and chunk plays.

13 minutes ago, OldNMBillsFan said:

White seals the victory with a 4th quarter interception of Mahomes with 1:21 left on the clock. Bills win 35-30.

This would be AWESOME!

This would be more exciting than what I predicted with a bass game-winning FG. Reason being is we’d all be nervous if Mahomes had a couple minutes left and was driving for the GW score. So, a Tre pick would be incredible.

Go Bills!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.