Besides JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Chiefs

BillsFan619

Ima gonna stay with my crush Dawson Knox haha Having a receiving TE with size and recent history of clutch catches lets keep it going

Feed Diggs, Feed Knox  FEAST!~!~

sidenote: very few RB predicts so far.  If Motor or Moss go off I'd be thrilled too.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

All I need to do is go back to watching Diggs take in the after affects of losing to the Chiefs last year to know the answer to this question.

1 hour ago, Kwai San said:

I say Diggs......he was the last Bill on the field watching the Chefs celebrate the AFC win......that burn is still in him.....he gonna have a big ole game....plus he is healthy this time around....yeah DIGGS!

Go BILLS!!

You guys make a very good point. Diggs will be very motivated. He doesn’t wanna be in that situation like he was in the AFC championship game again.

It was such a low moment, yet at the same time, it was such a cool moment to see how passionate Diggs is. I love how McD handled it as well.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Sanders is gonna go off. U could also see Knox making an impact. 

7 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Sanders

I love how confident Sanders has been. This is the benefit of having a veteran that has won big games and the biggest game.

Hopefully this is rubbing off on the other players and he’s able to give them good perspective.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, transient said:

Josh Gordon... half the KC roster will be flying high because they didn't realize the gummy bears in the locker room were his before they ate them.

Classic, bro!

JG already having a “positive” effect on his teammates.

Edited by BillsFan619

I cannot really decide because with the right game plan there are a lot of players that can contribute more than last year.

I am thinking on defense that Star has his coming out party. He has played great this year, but this game he gets the recognition as being the missing cog in our DL gears last year. I said earlier in the year that changing fan perception was mostly in Star's wheelhouse and he has done just that. Gone out and slapped some shut-up on us folks who were down on him. Love being wrong if it unleashes the beast up the middle flushing Mahomes into the waiting arms of the rest of the DL.

On offense, I am going to go with the trenches again and say that Spencer Brown injects some much needed attitude into that right side of the line both in pass pro and opening up running lanes. Bold prediction is that he draws a penalty or two because of that nasty dog in him, but if that helps purge the punching bag syndrome our OL has had at the hands of KC, then so be it. He is tied in my mind with Knox, who will feed off of the play action.

Edited by WideNine

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.