Besides JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Chiefs

BillsFan619

Knox will garner 1 critical 3rd down conversion, and 1 TD.

His other achievement will be soaking up attention from the KC secondary, allowing someone else to become open.

PS: I have no problems with Matt Milano. But I have serious problems with his hamstring. If I met his hamstring in a bar, I'd give him a good solid punch. Liquid courage and all.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TPS said:

Can’t single anyone out, it’s the pass rush. If they don’t get pressure, the Bills don’t win. 

I was thinking someone on D line, or a WR. Gotta get to Mahomes but we also need to outscore them, and also I think Diggs & Co. want revenge.

He was the last to leave the field in the playoff loss, and I feel like in his mind he continued to stand on that field all off-season. There's no way he's forgotten the sting of that game.

41 minutes ago, galept said:

I was thinking someone on D line, or a WR. Gotta get to Mahomes but we also need to outscore them, and also I think Diggs & Co. want revenge.

He was the last to leave the field in the playoff loss, and I feel like in his mind he continued to stand on that field all off-season. There's no way he's forgotten the sting of that game.

Love that motivation and thought; “…He continued to stand on that field all off-season”.

I'll go with Edmunds.  If we are to win this game the D is going to have to stall the Chiefs on at least a few drives and probably get a turnover or two.  Edmunds needs to make an impact since last time I saw him he was watching the QB throw right past him to Kelce in his zone.  

Edited by Scott7975

12 minutes ago, Pabstblueribbon said:

It will be the combination of Hyde and Poyer, or "Hoyer" as I like to call him... 

I should probably come up with a better name. 

Yes, you probably should. You don’t want anyone thinking that you’re rooting for Brian Hoyer. 😜

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, MrSarcasm said:

Let's try this again-for the 4th week in a row

Gabe Davis- 2 TDs 120 yards

I was gonna say Gabe Davis… don’t know about the stats but I think he’ll have a couple big plays.

But KC has struggled with the run game, don’t be surprised if one of our RBs has a career day.

Diggs, Brown, Singletary, the Frenchman, AJE, then of course, the entire rest of the team, because that’s what it’s gonna take to walk out with the win, jmo, 

• Like (+1) 1

A few other people mentioned him, and it was the first name I thought of when I saw this thread and that’s Ed Oliver. I dunno, just feels like he’s right there on da cusp, as they say, of a breakout game. Had that awesome TFL last week and seemed to play pretty well throughout so, ya, just feels like the right time for Ed. I’ll say Cole Sneezely too, why not. I hope every Bills fella has just a real swell game. 

I know they preach the whole “this is just the next game on the schedule” mentality but you’ve gotta think a lot of these dudes are gonna be pretty fired up for this one. I think McDermott will coach them to temper those emotions but to also use them to play with an added edge, I think, anyway, I dunno, I’m not a foosball doctor or anything. They’re gonna be jazzed up, though. I’m sure the AFCCG loss is on their minds, just hope they don’t psych themselves out and go lay an egg out there.  

The 5 guys up front....especially the interior.   

I hope they are watching the AFCC on a loop this week and come out and respond.  

I actually need to see that much more then I need Allen to throw for 350 yards.  

Moss 80 and a TD.

Allen 320 and 3 TDs.

White and Knox. I also hope one of our young DE's has a big game. We really need at least one of them to start making big plays on the regular if we're going to be able to make it to the top. If we give Mahomes all day to stand in the pocket, he'll shred us. Blitzing can help, but it takes guys out of coverage. I'm hoping Taron Johnson plays well too. Maybe Jerry Hughes has another big game up his sleeve?

Oh and Singletary. It would really help a lot if he could keep the KC defense honest as well as providing a few big plays like he has been.

• Like (+1) 1

Someone is going to clobber Mahomes.  I’m not sure if it’s Ed or Greg Or Star etc or all of the above.  That’s my prediction, and I’m sticking with it.  Clobber Mahomes!

Taron always seems to make a big play in a big spot.  Let’s go Taron!

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Blainorama5 said:

Frazier and Daboll.  They absolutely need to bring their A games in game planning and play calling.

Yes, I know they aren't players but how these 2 perform will have just as much impact as the players in my humble opinion.

this !!!!  they both sucked last year against the chiefs

7 minutes ago, Muppy said:

Im sticking with my prediction but I keep thinking..... trenches Trenches TRENCHES

success on both sides of the ball critical for the Bills to succeed in KC

You’re correct, control the lines, and you control the game.

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.