Bills to require masks when inside

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean I guess it technically counts as a face covering. 🤷‍♂️

Definitely.

Maybe people haven't seen them as much during the summer but during fall and winter that was the go-to for a lot of people who go inside and outside a lot.

I'm dubious that these things actually do much cooling............I remember in the NBA finals years ago Dwayne Wade was sponsoring the blue cooling towels in relentless tv commercials........and then he and LeBron were overcome with heat exhaustion in the NBA finals and weren't using them. :lol:

But the price is not exorbitant and if we gotta' wear them in late fall/winter in the stadium I am sure they won't cause hypothermia.

4 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Definitely.

Maybe people haven't seen them as much during the summer but during fall and winter that was the go-to for a lot of people who go inside and outside a lot.

I'm dubious that these things actually do much cooling............I remember in the NBA finals years ago Dwayne Wade was sponsoring the blue cooling towels in relentless tv commercials........and then he and LeBron were overcome with heat exhaustion in the NBA finals and weren't using them. :lol:

But the price is not exorbitant and if we gotta' wear them in late fall/winter in the stadium I am sure they won't cause hypothermia.

We’ve been using these for team sports.  They’re fine, not as breathable as you’d hope.

10 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Are unvaccinated fans going to be “required” to wear masks outside in their seats?  This is unclear to me.

It says that, and I assume it will be on the honor system which is the same as most places I’ve been to 

I thought to get in the stadium at all you needed to have a vaccine card? Did I hear that wrong? The wording of vaccinated fans won't be required to wear them outdoors, sounds like unvaxxed people will be in the stadium?

Edited by BillsShredder83
  • Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Some places are requiring proof of vaccinations I have read. N.Y was one of them.

NYC 

12 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I thought to get in the stadium at all you needed to have a vaccine card? Did I hear that wrong? The wording of vaccinated fans won't be required to wear them outdoors, sounds like unvaxxed people will be in the stadium?

That was updated awhile back. Don’t need proof of vaccination anymore to attend. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

also, based on the wording of the press release from the ECDOH, this should be rescinded once we drop back down to below 50 cases per 100,000 in the rolling 7-day period.   We shall see…

If......if is the key word.

When your goal is to win it all you you don’t get cavalier with your teams well-being. 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I really hope they implement a social distancing policy at the urinal troughs. 

Doable if only peeing in the sink was a possibility...

20 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

When your goal is to win it all you you don’t get cavalier with your teams well-being. 

Go Bills!!!

ah so you’re of the opinion that the fans are by and large part of the team.  I like it!  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

So basically, once you’ve had your ticket scanned, wear a mask, once you get to your seat (provided it’s not IN a box) take off the mask if your vaccinated?

Edited by Dkollidas
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2