Week 16: Sunday Games Around the League

Just fooling around with the machine If the results stay as they are now and we take care of our business we will want to win next week to avoid Baltimore. Then the Pitt Cleveland game would decide us vs browns or phins. I’m assuming the other teams colts ravens Titans all winners next week  and a Titans loss tonight. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

1 minute ago, Jaraxxus said:

Get a lead, make Lamar pass. Win the game. Quit being chickenshit

BFS is strong with a lot of Bills fans... As far as the math goes, if the results from today hold, Jets beating the Brows, the Ravens have a 60% chance of getting the 6 seed. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

If the Titans lose out the Browns can still make the playoffs.

If the Titans lose out the Dolphins could even end up the 5th seed. Tennessee is the wildcard right now. It is looking pretty unlikely that we'll draw Miami in the wildcard round unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

BFS is strong with a lot of Bills fans... As far as the math goes, if the results from today hold, Jets beating the Brows, the Ravens have a 60% chance of getting the 6 seed. 

It is indeed. I ain't scared of nobody!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Eh. Miami doesn't have enough offensively. Would love a 3rd match up with them.

Ravens can go toe to toe with our offense and will be confident in playing us. It's the worst match up for the Bills and I bet they agree. 

Oh yeah?  I’ll bet you $100000 that they don’t agree.

It’s easy to say “I bet” when there’s 0% chance to find out who wins.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Honestly wouldn't shock me if Bills wrapped up 2 seed tonight and still play starters next week for the win to avoid Baltimore. 

The Bills themselves could care less who they play, even if you do.

Playing your starters to avoid a certain matchup is NEVER the motivation of a coaching staff.

Keeping your players in rhythm is MUCH MORE important than dictating your future opposition, by playing your starters.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Re: Ravens vs Browns

Browns Offense scares me more than the Ravens Offense.   Clearly today isn’t a good indicator, but with Landry/Higgins to pair with Njoku/Hooper, they thrive on playaction off the running game.  

Lamar is more dynamic than Baker, but I trust McDermott and this, now healthy, defense to hem him in and force him to throw the ball.  

The Ravens Defense is far scarier than the Browns Defense though.  They have 3 good corners to match up on Diggs, Brown and Beasley and bring an aggressive blitzing attack on the QB.  If Allen slays them, than there’s really nothing that can be done to stop him, but I’d fear 1st half Steelers Allen (although I think he’s got the answers now). 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just looked it up and This is what needs to happen:

Browns need to beat Pittsburgh next week and have either:

- The Colts lose to the Jaguars
- The Ravens lose to the Bengals
- The Dolphins lose to the Bills, who may not be playing their starters
- The Titans lose to the Packers and Texans

Interesting.  I just put it into 538 and said the Browns have a 93% chance of making the playoffs if they lose today and win next week.  Maybe the law of averages say one of those things will happen.  Can the Bengals play spoilers against the Ravens again?

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Browns Offense scares me more than the Ravens Offense.   Clearly today isn’t a good indicator, but with Landry/Higgins to pair with Njoku/Hooper, they thrive on playaction off the running game.  

Lamar is more dynamic than Baker, but I trust McDermott and this, now healthy, defense to hem him in and force him to throw the ball.  

The Ravens Defense is far scarier than the Browns Defense though.  They have 3 good corners to match up on Diggs, Brown and Beasley and bring an aggressive blitzing attack on the QB.  If Allen slays them, than there’s really nothing that can be done to stop him, but I’d fear 1st half Steelers Allen (although I think he’s got the answers now). 

Good post.  Agree 💯 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

The Ravens OL is banged up too. Lamar has moves, but their run game is still hurting when compared to last year. 

2 minutes ago, Big C said:

Mahomes almost threw a digusting pick but it hit the ground and we'll never see it again. It was the kind of pass people would be blasting Twitter with if Allen tried it. 

Also imagine if Josh was skipping stones like Baker is today - it's incredible media says nothing when the annointed ones play like crap

Just now, stevewin said:

Also imagine if Josh was skipping stones like Baker is today - it's incredible media says nothing when the annointed ones play like crap

Josh is getting a ton of love this year. Not sure why some of you get so fixated on media trolls who like to get Bills fans riled up.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2