Week 16: Sunday Games Around the League

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Jets don’t even have Quinnen and browns can’t move the ball. They shouldn’t need their WRs vs this defense. 

Even with Landry and Higgins, the Jets are a weirdly bad match up for the Browns with them only being good at defending the run and having a decent safety in Maye to match up with their tight ends. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Colts look like a really tough out. They're kicking the Steelers up and down the field and if it wasn't for a patented Rivers fumble recovered inside the 5 this would be a laugher already.

This is why they're not going to be that tough an out.

Edited by BillsFanSD

5 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I can't stand some of the personalities on the Browns but damn I would feel bad for their fans if they managed to miss the playoffs at this point.

lol, go on Twitter and see said fans talking about how superior Mayfield is to Allen. Your feelings would change.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

That was crazy. Literally chest bumped him lightly. Some of these refs need to go. A call like that should be punished. 

I said it a million times. Every game should be evaluated after the fact and the refs should be graded/rated. There should be some bar, where only the highest rated officials get playoff games and of course the SB.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

7 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I can't stand some of the personalities on the Browns but damn I would feel bad for their fans if they managed to miss the playoffs at this point.

Not me, bro. Don’t like the Browns, mainly because of Baker.

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

8 said it a million times. Every game should be evaluated after the fact and the refs should be graded/rated. There should be some bar, where only the highest rated officials get playoff games and of course the SB.

As I understand it, this is exactly how it works. Maybe the grading system needs some adjustment.

3 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

This is why they're not going to be that tough an out.

I dunno man. A bad fumble to them right now is just a speed bump, then they go right back to steamrolling. Defense is attacking, OL is dominating, Taylor is a beast, T.Y. is back. They don't have a lot of roster holes.

Edited by Ralonzo

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Jets don’t even have Quinnen and browns can’t move the ball. They shouldn’t need their WRs vs this defense. 

I am not watching the Jets but it sounds like they are taking away the run and making Baker win with his arm.  The correct strategy.  Still a long way to go.    

I’m watching the Colts dominate the Steelers.  

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Yeah but we've been through that drought.  I've developed this annoying empathy.

🤣🤣🤣

I get it, bro. That said, I don’t like Baker. Also, if the Browns don’t make it, they’d have a longer playoff drought streak than we did.

• Like (+1) 2