Week 16: Sunday Games Around the League

5 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

What worries me about your scenario, is that when you surrender momentum to the opponent and then play them again, the odds are that they can/will beat you. I’d rather win out and take my chances in the playoffs with a head of steam.

NO.. I disagree lol.. confidence is glowing in this team.. you can see it.. I feel we would be fine but that's just my opinion

We will see lol.. Neither or is wrong. I get what your saying.. its just 2 different schools of thought.

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I'd rather get the best in a later round.... Next to the Chiefs and Bills I'd say Baltimore is currently playing the best football in the conference. 

You play to win.  Face whoever comes up.  Trying to game the system to a get perceived “better matchup” is not the way to be a champion.  

Just now, SydneyBillsFan said:

KC not looking like a contender at the moment.

You know, I watched the replay of our game against them and I forgot how close it was in the first half. Allen was not playing great, but we kept the Chiefs O in check. Second half we blew up with mental mistakes and lost our cool. The way we are playing and the way they are playing right now, we can absolutely take them. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

can the colts hit the long ball? Don’t scare me. TY is hobbled and Pittman doesn’t seem to have that break away speed 

If Rivers is throwing the ball, no. Frank Reich is a wizard with his scheming - this Colts team is playing way better than I expected. 

Edited by Big C
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Complaining? More so confused. It makes 0 sense and it just smacks of "I want my point proven that Lamar sucks and Allen is better!"

And actually the Bills do have some control over it.... if the Colts win and the Bills rest starters, essentially giving Miami a win next week will most likely mean leave Baltimore out. 

Does it really “smack” of that?  Certainly doesn’t to me.  

Do you think Lamar is better than Josh? Even if that’s what they were “smacking”.....why would it matter?  Why call people out for thinking that allen is better than Jackson.  Makes no sense

Confidence in our team is at an all time high.  On this board.  In the media. Across the league.  We aren’t scared of anyone.  

I’d “prefer” not to play the ravens, but it has little to do with Jackson and everything to do with the upside of their D.  

I think Jackson can be a problem.  I don’t think he sucks.  I just think our D can handle him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

Dammit, Jags score. Need the Jets to keep piling up the points

I know it doesn’t have anything to do with us clinching the number two seed, but, I love seeing the Jets up 13 to 3.

I actually hope that the Browns don’t make the playoffs. And, of course, not having the Jets anywhere near drafting Trevor Lawrence.

12 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I'd rather get the best in a later round.... Next to the Chiefs and Bills I'd say Baltimore is currently playing the best football in the conference. 

Hmm.. IDK only team for me that is scary is KC.  If your of the attitude where you just want to win some playoff games to prove the world wrong Josh is great then great... Lets hope for Ravens and Chiefs late. If your of the attitude where you can care less cause either way you feel we will play KC in the AFC Conference game then I can care less.

6 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

can the colts hit the long ball? Don’t scare me. TY is hobbled and Pittman doesn’t seem to have that break away speed 

pittman did have a step on his defender a few minutes ago and rivers overthrew him

Just now, stevestojan said:

Sorry, I know it’s somewhere here but do we have a chance at the #1 seed still, and if so, how? 

sorry, just a lot of threads about the playoffs. 

We do but so many things would have to happen that it would make your head spin. 🤣

1 minute ago, Process said:

Why?

So then in week 17, we hope for the following:

1. Steelers win

2. assume Ravens, colts and titans win (they will all be favorites)

3. Bills can play to win, and with a win over Miami, Miami still is 7th seed (bills 2nd seed).

All assuming we take care of business tomorrow night too

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, stevestojan said:

Sorry, I know it’s somewhere here but do we have a chance at the #1 seed still, and if so, how? 

sorry, just a lot of threads about the playoffs. 

Less than a 1% chance.  About 12 games have to go a certain way , including KC losing to both Atlanta and Chargers.

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Why?

1 minute ago, MasterStrategist said:

So then in week 17, we hope for the following:

1. Steelers win

2. assume Ravens, colts and titans win (they will all be favorites)

3. Bills can play to win, and with a win over Miami, Miami still is 7th seed (bills 2nd seed).

All assuming we take care of business tomorrow night too

Also guarantees the Ravens will seed above 7th!

• Like (+1) 2