Moss got that 1st

Bakin

Yeah he got it.

Somebody that can replay it, watch the line judge at the end of the play.

It looked like he was coming in to spot it correctly, but then had to detour upfield around Beasely or Diggs and never got back downfield to where he had originally been coming in and ended up marking it short of where he originally intended to.

But I never saw a replay from the live camera angle where he's in the frame.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Singletary more than made up for it with his TD, 👍

The Bills beat the hell out of two teams tonight, the Broncos and the Zebras ...

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Refs had an agenda this game. Yes, some calls were borderline but usually if they don't have any bearing or effect on the play their usually not thrown. Not this game.

Nah, we got a couple really bad spots in our direction as well.  The refs were just bad.

• Like (+1) 2

With all the advancements in technology, idk why we can't install RFID chips inside the football or use doppler radar to determine where the ball is at any given moment. It'd make calls & matters like this indisputable, having the raw data showing the ball reached the 2.5 yard line.

Seems like an easy no brainer type advancement. Just put sensors on the ball so u know where its at, at all times!

8 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

Overall, the NFL Network production was atrocious. Announcers, camera work, production notes, factoids - all embarrassing. 

You mean you didn't enjoy the crowd noise loop with one the drunk dude monotone scream over and over and over...and over again?

Edited by NickelCity
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

Overall, the NFL Network production was atrocious. Announcers, camera work, production notes, factoids - all embarrassing. 

Mark Schlereth was absolutely painful to listen to. What the hell was with him repeatedly referring to Allen’s arm as a hose and insisting he should let his hose eat. 🤷‍♂️ Was he trying to remove any doubt that he’s a giant tool? And pumping Locks’ tires like this was some classic shootout when he hadn’t even thrown for 100 yds at that point in the 3rd... it was like he was calling the game in a blindfold. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, transient said:

Mark Schlereth was absolutely painful to listen to.

I wanted to like him because he reminds me of a guy I used to play with, but he just reminded me of why I usually have the sound turned down.

27 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

It was a FOX production crew that did the game.  I agree, FOX is inferior to CBS is almost every category you mention.

33 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

30 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

The announcers were truly god awful

Edited by Nick the Greek

100% he crossed the line to gain.  However, it has been proven time and time again... don't leave it up to the refs.  The Bills gotta take it out of their hands and just bully the defense on those type of plays.  leave no doubt. 

I initially thought he got to the 2 based on the above camera but that camera was also behind so the perspective was skewed.

he certainly got to the 3/gained SOMETHING. The spot made it like he didn’t gain, perhaps lost some. 

Edited by Shortchaz
  • Thank you (+1) 1