Good morning. After more than 20 years as a fan of the Bills, this year I will fulfill one of the biggest dreams of my life and I will travel from Argentina with my brother to see them play live against the Raiders at home and then with Comanders (or whatever they are going to be called at that point in the season) as a visitor.
First, I wanted to thank everyone who day by day makes this forum the best sports forum in the world and who have helped at least my passion for the Bills grow to unsuspected limits.
Although I have been following this forum for years, there are some doubts that I have and with which you may be able to help me:
- We will be stopping, I think, at the Lenox Hotel. Looking at google maps I see that you can go to the stadium with the bus number 14. I ask you if this is possible and how long it takes approximately. Will it be very complicated then the return? If there is any other better option, please tell me.
- Regarding the tickets, I have doubts whether to go to home side (I understand it is the sunny side) or if it is better to go on the opposite side.
- What time do you recommend we arrive at the stadium? ¿10/11 am?
- Apart from Niagara Falls, which other places recommend we visit in the city (we will only be there on Saturday and Sunday of the game).
- To go for a walk around the city I see that there is a public bicycle rental system, is this correct?
- What place do you recommend us to eat? It does not have to be luxurious but something that makes us feel that we are living the Buffalo experience.
Any other recommendation you can make would be appreciated.
Sorry for so many questions I'm Go Bills!
Ps: If someone comes to travel to Buenos Aires, do not hesitate to contact me!