Pegula & Players: SNOWBALL FIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

DrDawkinstein

My problem as I didn’t see Terry, but if he even remotely or Kim had fun with the guys, then they are true Buffalo.  I don’t even think as much as I love Ralph, he would’ve done that for fun.  Glad these guys are having fun, and I bet half of them are from the south so new to them.

Good for them.  Love our team.  How many other team fans don’t get to see this fun?

• Like (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

My problem as I didn’t see Terry, but if he even remotely or Kim had fun with the guys, then they are true Buffalo.  I don’t even think as much as I love Ralph, he would’ve done that for fun.  Glad these guys are having fun, and I bet half of them are from the south so new to them.

Good for them.  Love our team.  How many other team fans don’t get to see this fun?

Pegula recorded it...

Terry was the one recording.

Terry was the camera-man. You can even hear Tre say in the beginning "Ooh! Mr Pegula with the camera, man!"

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Nick Wright: "You can't trust Josh Wilson and these Bills. Throwing snowballs when they have a game in two days! I told you so!"

I agree with him.  You can't trust Josh Wilson...

• Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I could definitely make snowballs out of that snow.

Is it ideal for snowballs?  No but it will work. 

The "shovel throw" move was a great adaptation for powdery snow (by Ed Oliver?)--very quickly gets into every exposed inch for your adversary and makes for a blinding veil forcing retreats every time! :D 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Now I am thinking that if the camera man didn't own the team, he would have went down in a hail of snow balls as soon as he pulled out his phone. 

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If you know how to do it right.

Just gotta let it melt a bit in your hands and then squeeze. 

• Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

The "shovel throw" move was a great adaptation for powdery snow (by Ed Oliver?)--very quickly gets into every exposed inch for your adversary and makes for a blinding veil forcing retreats every time! :D 

It was Oliver, and I would not want to be on the other end of that from him!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If you know how to do it right.

Are you suggesting making “yellow snow” of it, then start packing? 

These guys just seem to have fun together and they have a bond that can make a difference on the field. Not every team is tight like that. Great job by the FO and these players. 

I saw something interesting on NFLN today.  Aditi Kinkhabwala was talking about the Bills playing in the snow, and said it inspired her son to play in the snow in their backyard. They showed her young son at the window with a snowball and he had a Bills hat on. I wonder if she just had one around, or if he is actually a Bills fan. It was cool either way.