Week 11 Around the League

2 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

A few people keep saying saying these type of things (with no evidence of course) and it's kind of silly at this point.

And yes as a Bills fans I have every right to be concerned because they are not an elite team and have many flaws, but at least they are 7-3 and will now be in firm control of the division again after this Denver upset.

AFC is going to be a battle down to the wire Scott......

Lucky for you the Bills official forum isn't available for "evidence of course."  You post exactly the same and even use the same screen names.  It's not rocket science for anyone that was on that board to know who you are and what you post.

Our team is good.  They aren't KC good but they are damn good.  All you do is prop up every team in the league and dog ours like they are the Jets.  Don't play your simpathy crap with me.  I know who you are and what you do.  I am sure you have a high level business meeting to go to now with some of your contacts.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Eagles fans must be so distraught right now...

Agree....except for the fact that they ultimately won a Lombardi whilst he was on the roster.

It would be like Buffalo winning a SB with Fromm - it would suck for Josh but mean everything to the fans.

So I won't shed too many years for Philly.